Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this perfume. When i first sprayed it i thought it smelt really bad, like a bad airfreshner. But when it calms down its a really pretty perfume. I get hints of candy and iris in it. I get alot of compliments for it. I think its a really clean, fresh scent. Admittedly it doesnt last long on your wrist and i cant smell it about 4 hours after application, but i have it in solid form aswell so thats not really a problem. I do however prefer Fantasy and midnight fantasy to this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not to heavy not too light..right in the middle.I don't know about everyone else but the smell when I first spray it on seems completely different than when it's been on me for a few min..I know all fragrances do this but I don't remember one ever seeming so dramatic of a change though ..no complaints though it smells fantastic and bottle seems kind of modern blue colored with a touch of glamour..will def buy again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've never even considered buying curious...no matter how many times i've seen it on sale and going for dirt cheap...until I smelt it on someone else and fell in love with it!
it's a gorgeous sweet vanilla magnolia fragrance that doesn't smell too overpowering and lasts really well..and considering in aus 50ml is going for $29 at priceline it works out to be a fantastic deal....def my fragrance of the moment!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its femenine/girly, it smells OK on my friends but on my skin it turns into BURNT PLASTIC...i kid u not. not anything special...an ordinary fragrance IMO. not my cup of tea!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was very surprised by CURIOUS. I usually dislike white florals; they just don't work with my body chemistry and turn bitter on my skin. But CURIOUS has a sweet/sour combination that will keep me coming back for more.

The top notes give a sharp, tangy first impression on me. After 10 minutes or so the floral heart of CURIOUS develops. I'd describe the heart as being ultra-feminine, not particularly sweet. The dreamy vanilla infused base calms the florals down as is lovely and delicate.

Scent notes: Magnolia, pear, lotus, tuberose, cyclamen, jasmine, sandalwood, musk, white woods and vanilla.

On the minus side: CURIOUS is heavy in warmer weather, so spray lightly. Plus, being such a popular fragrance (650 million bottles sold so far), I regularly smell it on other people. This doesn't bother me, but it may put some people off.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample, I love it at first, now I hate it...It gives me headaches and makes me nauseous.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE it and I have gotten loads of compliments wearing. Everyone is surprised when I tell them it is Curious by Britney Spears. I didn't want to like this but I couldn't help myself

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

From the reviews here, I thought I'd think this fragrance was terrible. It isn't really that bad. It's a nice floral fragrance--nothing too special though. It doesn't smell trashy or cheap. I found it to be average. It smells great when you first spray it, but loses something in the drydown (one of the flowers perhaps). I only buy fragrances that I really like, and I don't think this is complex enough a scent for me. I think this would be a good fragrance for high schoolers. Alas, I am long past that age. The bottle is very attractive, and as I'm seeing is the only reason some people are even considering this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

okay this is a cute bottle. I was in the mall the other day and went by macy's. I saw this and sprayed some on. At first it smelled like floral, then I got this nasty smell of cotton candy. This is really sweet. I asked the sales lady what she thought of it and she said that she recommended it for the younger girls. She said around ages 11-16!!! Ok now i am really not interested. thanks but no thanks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cloying and cheap smelling.