Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this perfume. When i first sprayed it i thought it smelt really bad, like a bad airfreshner. But when it calms down its a really pretty perfume. I get hints of candy and iris in it. I get alot of compliments for it. I think its a really clean, fresh scent. Admittedly it doesnt last long on your wrist and i cant smell it about 4 hours after application, but i have it in solid form aswell so thats not really a problem. I do however prefer Fantasy and midnight fantasy to this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not to heavy not too light..right in the middle.I don't know about everyone else but the smell when I first spray it on seems completely different than when it's been on me for a few min..I know all fragrances do this but I don't remember one ever seeming so dramatic of a change though ..no complaints though it smells fantastic and bottle seems kind of modern blue colored with a touch of glamour..will def buy again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've never even considered buying curious...no matter how many times i've seen it on sale and going for dirt cheap...until I smelt it on someone else and fell in love with it!
it's a gorgeous sweet vanilla magnolia fragrance that doesn't smell too overpowering and lasts really well..and considering in aus 50ml is going for $29 at priceline it works out to be a fantastic deal....def my fragrance of the moment!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its femenine/girly, it smells OK on my friends but on my skin it turns into BURNT PLASTIC...i kid u not. not anything special...an ordinary fragrance IMO. not my cup of tea!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I was very surprised by CURIOUS. I usually dislike white florals; they just dont work with my body chemistry. But CURIOUS has a sweet/sour combination that will keep me coming back for more.

The top notes give a sharp, tangy first impression on me.
After 10 minutes or so the floral heart of CURIOUS develops. Id describe the heart as being ultra-feminine, not particularly sweet.
The dreamy vanilla infused base calms the florals down as is lovely and delicate.

I just love the transparent blue bottle. It has a diamante detailed, pink heart charm hanging from the neck, and while the 30ml and 50ml bottles have a regular spray nozzle, the 100ml bottle has an old fashioned atomizer. It looks so lovely on my dressing table.

There are nearly always offers on CURIOUS in the shops, so you wont have to part with a lot of cash. Always a bonus 

On the minus side: CURIOUS is heavy in warmer weather, so spray lightly. Plus, being such a popular fragrance (650 million bottles sold so far), I regularly smell it on other people. This doesnt bother me, but it may put some people off.

Scent notes: Magnolia, pear, lotus, tuberose, cyclamen, jasmine, sandalwood, musk, white woods and vanilla.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample, I love it at first, now I hate it...It gives me headaches and makes me nauseous.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE it and I have gotten loads of compliments wearing. Everyone is surprised when I tell them it is Curious by Britney Spears. I didn't want to like this but I couldn't help myself

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

From the reviews here, I thought I'd think this fragrance was terrible. It isn't really that bad. It's a nice floral fragrance--nothing too special though. It doesn't smell trashy or cheap. I found it to be average. It smells great when you first spray it, but loses something in the drydown (one of the flowers perhaps). I only buy fragrances that I really like, and I don't think this is complex enough a scent for me. I think this would be a good fragrance for high schoolers. Alas, I am long past that age. The bottle is very attractive, and as I'm seeing is the only reason some people are even considering this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

okay this is a cute bottle. I was in the mall the other day and went by macy's. I saw this and sprayed some on. At first it smelled like floral, then I got this nasty smell of cotton candy. This is really sweet. I asked the sales lady what she thought of it and she said that she recommended it for the younger girls. She said around ages 11-16!!! Ok now i am really not interested. thanks but no thanks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cloying and cheap smelling.

Popular Fragrances