Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.6

Bought this without ever having sniffed it as there was no tester. It smells like strong, cloyingly sweet synthetic berry hairspray. I love sweet scents but this goes too far. I felt nauseous after spraying it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing smell. Floral but light and not overpowering. Definitely recommend it.

The packaging is my all-time favorite for any perfume. The bottle is so feminine and pretty. For my first Curious purchase, I bought the little spray pump which looked so cute. It's more for aesthetic purpose (ie looking nice in my room), but for practicality I prefer it without.

The price is good too. I saw this at Wal-Mart or somewhere for $20, which is cheap. When the fragrance first came out years ago I remember splurging $80 or so. Needless to say I was happy when I came across this for cheap.

Con is that the smell doesn't seem to last very long for me....or so I thought. I sprayed this onto my workout clothes before hitting the gym and about an hour or so into my workout, someone complimented me on smelling great. With other perfumes I've used, I can smell it on me hours later, but with this one I can't. Maybe that can be attributed to how light this scent is in comparison to other, stronger scents I've used.

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

I just bought my 2nd small bottle of Curious. It's nothing like the scents I've been wearing lately, which tend toward the dark and exotic. But I got a bottle of this on sale after Christmas several years ago, and I really liked it. This is a fresh, sparkling, feminine (not necessarily girly) scent in a gorgeous bottle. When I wear it, I smell like the Goddess of Spring. I used it up, and ever since then, I've wanted some more. It's just something I seem to need in my arsenal.
So now I have my Curious fix. I'm wearing it today, and I smell so pretty!
I could always be wrong, but I have the feeling this fragrance launched by a teen pop diva is a classic. And hopefully, when Britney is a distant memory, this scent will still be going strong!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i'm on my second bottle, i love this stuff!! it is not my usual type of perfume but it smells clean fresh and bright. i get many compliments on it and think it is professional.

Bottle is cute.
The scent is - I agree with past posters - a light breezy floral scent. It has a magnolia note. Not my cup of tea, too much of a sharp light floral for me with a clean note as well. But it's not overly strong and isn't offensive. Some may like it.

I love this perfume! And the smell lingers on me for hrs which i dont usually find with other perfume's. It may not be unique but who cares i love it:)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure