Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 25-29

3.2

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the gift set fragance, body wash and body lotion) as a Chritmas gift. I now have Curious and Fantasy and I like this one better because it's not super sweet. I get compliments on it when I wear it. I'm not so fond of the bodywash and lotion, though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the scent, and it lasts on me. I was really surprised by how much I liked it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I do love this feminine scent and have received several compliments on it, however I hate the bottle. I'm not a fan of the style of it, plus mine is defected; somehow the cord attached seems to be pulling up & absorbing the perfume when I try to apply! I'm sure quite a bit has been wasted that way so now I have to un-twist the entire top to access the fragrance. I would re-purchase, hopefully my next bottle will be better.

I'm embarassed to say that I like Britney Spears' Fantasy, but yuck, does Curious smell bad. Curious smells horrible, I can't even describe it. None of my friends like this scent.

I found a sample of this in a Geocache (for those of you who don't know, that's a scavenger hunt-type game that uses GPS's to find "caches" of treasures hidden all over the world.) I wasn't prepared to keep it, but I tried it anyway because most perfumes usually work well with my body chemistry. This is an exception. Out of the bottle, it was too powdery and heavy for someone like BS. On me, it smelled far too mature (dare I say "old-ladyish") for someone my age (and I am several years older than her.) But, even though it is too mature, it is also very cheap-smelling. They have a display at my local WalMart and it positively reeks. Vomit-inducing, in my opinion. Yuck.

This is a clean fragrance,receved a lot of compliments on it. It is also light, not too overpowering.

Who cares that Brit endorces this, seriously? The bottle is very cute, I think that's why a lot of people get the larger size. The smell is nice, it does however remind me of Tribe or Electric Youth from my younger days in middle school.
This is a young fresh scent, would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the rest....Curious is RL Blue's younger, cheaper-smelling sister. And I'm not even a Britney non-fan! It's not as heavy as Blue, but it definitely doesn't last as long, either.
BTW, Blue is *fabulous* for covering up the scent of self-tanner, for some reason. So that's what I'll probably end up using this sample of Curious for! :) continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! It smells so pretty and so feminine! It's a little floral but not so horribly floral that I 'smell old people'. It's quite delightful- but I'm embarassed to say I'm wearing a perfume by Britney!

Popular Fragrances