Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top notes: magnolia, lotus flower, pear
Heart: orchid, crème brulee, vanilla, Tonka bean, magnolia, lotus flower
Base notes: sandalwood and blonde woods, musk

I had to look all over the place to find these notes, because apparently Elizabeth Arden added the lotus, vanilla and magnolia.

Which is fine by me, because dang, does this smell good. I don't know if it's the mixture of pear and magnolia, but there's something special about it. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, it's as if I'm transported to a warm spring or early summer day, while traipsing through a gorgeous country garden that's nestled in the woods. It feels like greatness is just around the corner, like life is special and so are you.

You know that feeling you get when the weather starts to change into fall, when the first cool breeze blows your way, and something special stirs inside of you? It's almost a feeling of hope, like something phenomenal is waiting to happen. That's this perfume, only spring/summer for me. Strange, but true.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

favorite perfume from britney
smells sexy and fancy
great for speacial occasions

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume attracts guys like a magnet. Every time I walk by a guy he always turn around and glance at me as I walked away. All my Guy friends always ask what kind of perfume this is. Never a dull moment with this baby on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the bottle. LOVE the clean, fresh, sweet scent. LOVE it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love It!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this perfume! One of my favorites still and I've been using it for quite a few years.

LOVE this! Its very light and girly, perfect for just throwing on - its not overpowering at all. I was lucky to pick up the gift set which included a 100ml perfume, 50ml body souffle and a little pink lipgloss for £9.99. Total bargain! The bottle is super cute, really pretty to have sitting on your dresser. The vapouriser (is that what the pump thing is called, im not sure..) is cute but not practical for travelling purposes, would actually prefer this in a spray type bottle. Would repurchase this again.

Popular Fragrances