Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.1

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

I sprayed this on myself at Ulta for the first time in years this afternoon. Now I remember why I didn't buy it when it first came out! It's way too strong to my nose. On me, it's a super-strong floral combined with the scent of (dare I say it?) cat pee!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So i sprayed a little bit on me at the start of the day and promptly forgot about it. A few hours later, i swore i could smell dishwashing detergent around me until i realised it was this!!! Clean, crisp, strong - it was quite a nice dishwashing detergent scent until the drydown. Very very strong stinging scent, no softness. Gave me nausea really =P.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really thought the fragrance smelled nice, for a celebrity scent. However it only lasts about 10 minutes on me! So it gets one lippie!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells cheap. Kind of like one of Dove's fragrances.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

No, Not at all ! I wont buy it again .I read it in a magazine that top notes include pear and jasmine and the base are sandalwood and vanilla and it sounded great for me, purchased it even without
smelling .........Dissapointment!.......As they say ,This stuff smells like bug spray . I dont think it is for young girls and let me say it is excatly a cheap bad ,sharp smelling deodrant ,sales on big markets ,it is soooo expensive for A PARFUME OF POOR QUALITY! ......I know why I dont like expensive Hollywood star b.sipayers
and now learnt why I dislike this stuff !Anyway,Girls,I dont advise you to buy it .It doesnt worth purchasing money at all !

got this as a present and it smells so cheap and "alcoholy" that i am reluctant to use it even as a bathroom deodorizer :/ this IS what CHEAP smells like :/

I'm embarassed to say that I like Britney Spears' Fantasy, but yuck, does Curious smell bad. Curious smells horrible, I can't even describe it. None of my friends like this scent.

Popular Fragrances