Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The only thing i really really love about this perfume is the packaging...the old fashioned pump thing...and pink and blue r my fav. colors too!!! Anyways....this stuff smells exactly like some of the Avon products i use.....why spend more money on this when i can cough up less cash on avon and no one can tell the difference.....the scent isnt out of the ordinary, and every time i smell it, it reminds me of teeny boppers....i cant imagine putting this on everyday bcoz it will give me a headache....it has a light, sweet floral (magnolia) scent......its definitely not my staple perfume...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is pretty, as for the fragrance, no way! Very Cheap smelling.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This smells like a cemetery.

I believe it is the magnolia.

It smells cheap, there's no other way to describe it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume stinks in my opinion.
It caused me an instant headache.
Even the sales girl at the counter agreed that it was not a very good fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Stinks IMO,.. it smells like cheap drugstore perfume to me. Reminds me of that Debbie Gibson perfume they used to sell in drugstores, what was the name again? oh well. It still stinks like glade potpourri and roach spray.

Britney's fragrance actually makes an brave attempt at being a full-bodied scent with depth. I like my vanilla scents European-style, meaning I want it to smell fragrant, not 'foody.' The vanilla and Louisiana magnolia combine to make a floral, pretty scent that lingers and dries down nicely. Beyonce's was a too 'Tommy Girl,' Paris' was too 'Gap Scent (I swear it smells like 'Dream'), and Jessica's were too sweet. While Curious isn't my favorite scent, it's the standout of the crowd.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell of it but the smell doesnt seem to stay that long. I do love the packaging though lol! Real cute :-D But other than that I prob. would not buy again..sorry Britney!

I love this! It's so great. Would totally buy it again! =)

I smelled this in a magazine and I fell in love with it. It's a bit to heavy for my tastes, but I love the soft floral scent. It's a good scent for me on special occasions. I personally prefer lighter fragrances like Calgon's Morning Glory for every day wear.
I try not to judge the perfume by who it's from- *cough* Britney Spears *cough*. The bottle is sooo pretty, even if it is kinda hard to hold when I'm spritzing. I wouldn't buy this again, only because it's too expensive for me, plus, it'll last me a while and by the time I use it up, I might have already fallen in love with another fragrance :-)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Guess what? This fragrance is now at Wal-Mart!!! It didn't take very long, did it? A fragrance that graces the counters of high-end department stores, and in less than a year, graces the discount shelves at Wal-Mart should have its merit questioned for sure!

I smelled a tester while at Wal-Mart, and although it's a nice fragrance, it's not something that triggers an "Oh My God, I Gotta Have This" response.

It smells like Magnolias, with a bit of fruit and a light powder. It's not horrible, but it's not outstanding either. I wouldn't buy this for myself, but if someone gave it to me for a gift, I would use it occasionally...and I wouldn't tell anyone it was a Britney Spears perfume for fear of losing all my self respect. I felt very embarassed just smelling the stuff at Wal-Mart! It's available in small vials for 99 cents, miniature for $2.99, and full size for $21.89. Fairly cheap...kinda like Ms. Spears herself!!! (i'm so mean)

Popular Fragrances