Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 36-43

3.0

I like this perfume i can't say i love it. But i would buy it again. I think the musky vanilla sandlewood smell. When i wear this perfume i feel clean. The only two celebrity perfumes i would wear Brittany Spears Curious and Jessica Simpson Fancy love. These are my kind of scents. Though Curious doesn't smell alot during the day. Like i said i like it don't love it.

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

Curious starts out with clean and light fresh floral notes (which I am unable to identify - but very nice), and dries down into a vanilla musk with the floral still lingering.

Fresh, light, pretty and very feminine are the adjectives that come to mind. I'm fairly certain you could wear this almost anywhere, it seems unlikely to offend, and an easy scent to carry off. You would wear it, it would not wear you. I bet most people would find it pleasant.

It is a lighter, more innocent fragrance than one I would choose for myself, but I do like it, and think it is a nice choice for the younger ladies - or more mature ladies who are young at heart.

In the past i didnt have any interest in trying this until Curious came out in that ultra cool pink bottle with the tatoo like designs on it. Ever since then i've been hooked. Curious in that ultra cool bottle is called Curious Heart and i've already reviewed that but i'm going to post a review for the Curious in the blue bottle too even though its the same scent. People are going to think i'm crazy or stupid but i'm going to say it. Curious makes me think of that land in the bible that God's chosen people are to enter into......The Land of Milk and Honey......and some heavy cream too. I dont detect any honey but Curious, to me, is very milky and it just makes me think of that fabled land where there is an abundance of everything and this land smells like this. I imagine walking into this country and having a very milky, heavy creamy scent greet me with sweet magnolia flowers blowing down from a mountain side.

I like the mini spray vials in this product. Smells great and easy to carry in your purse or pocket.

I bought the knock off body spray at Target, for some reason the pink aluminum canister caught my eye. I sniffed it and thought it was good enough to buy. Went out to the car and sprayed--I like it! For some reason, when I first smell it, it reminds me of the 80s 'power' fragrances like Giorgio. Not in a bad way, just my impression. As it wears, it gets better, imho. It reminds me of a few other fragrances like Tocca-- strong but not 'overwhelming' is what I think. They develop on you a bit and two hours later are much better than the first impression.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume stinks in my opinion.
It caused me an instant headache.
Even the sales girl at the counter agreed that it was not a very good fragrance.

Call me weird but I was pleasantly surprised when I was 'Curious' to smell Curious. :_)
Tried this on at the m/u counter & immediately liked it.It's a very pleasant floral but it's also very fresh & clean. PPL have been quite surprised when they have complimented the fragrance & asked what it was.
I find the fragrance isn't extremely long lasting but it's not so short lived that it only lasts an hour either. I love applying this directly after my tub or a shower to wake up my senses & give my skin a beautiful clean fragrance. The packaging is cute - though would prefer it in a spray.
Just take a whiff of this.Either you'll love it or hate it - just like Brit herself.
Definitely worth a try.I'm certainly glad I gave this a go!!
Lovely!!! ;_)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is pretty, as for the fragrance, no way! Very Cheap smelling.