Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Curious is a really cheerful girly perfume. Sweet and pretty, it starts out with a really nice pear note combined with magnolia and lotus flower. The pear seems to linger until the dry down. I get jasmine in the heart notes. The dry down is soft musk with maybe a touch of vanilla. This lasts about 8 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Personally, I think this makes a great everyday scent. It's light enough that you won't overwhelm people, but it still smells special.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A fun scent!! I am not in the target range demographic neither, but this is fruity & clean. I don't really like her or her music but this & Fantasy are super good perfumes!! They do seem a bit overpriced however which keeps me from purchasing this (& other celebutard perfumes) on a regular basis when I can get 7 for $35 at VS!! :)

I am clearly not in the age demographic for Curious, however, I love it. It does not give off that "juvenile" scent vibe like some other celebrity scents do and actually some non-celebrity scents (Aquolina Pink Sugar - i'm lookin' at you !!!). It is a creamy, soft white floral w/ a hint of vanilla that dries down to a more musky floral. It is a clean, cozy fragrance that makes you feel good. I also think it is appropriate for any occasion, season or time of day. It is soft but has staying power and has a decent sillage (the kind you want to have when people are within close range, NOT the kind that drives people screaming from an elevator. You can get this on sale at drug stores. You can get this at discount stores like TJ Maxx....so it's very cost effective. I like that she still does the gift sets w/ special little lip glosses or trinkets (because it's no longer carried at Macy's you don't get the REALLY fabulous gifts, but at least there's still cute girlie trinkets to be had). The bottle is fabulous..... I think any age can wear this and wear it well. Don't be prejudiced because you don't like Britney or you think it's "too young" .... bust outta your shell and try it :) I think you'll be glad that you did.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

I like this perfume i can't say i love it. But i would buy it again. I think the musky vanilla sandlewood smell. When i wear this perfume i feel clean. The only two celebrity perfumes i would wear Brittany Spears Curious and Jessica Simpson Fancy love. These are my kind of scents. Though Curious doesn't smell alot during the day. Like i said i like it don't love it.

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Powdery fruit and sweet florals. Seems like mostly white flowers and oranges. Dries down super sweet and very childlike. Not my thing.

I love this perfume! And the smell lingers on me for hrs which i dont usually find with other perfume's. It may not be unique but who cares i love it:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this scent more than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Imo, Curious is also a mix of sweet and floral scents but this fragrance is more grown up than Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Although I like the scent of Curious, I would not repurchase because they staying power is not long.

Popular Fragrances