Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got my first bottle of Curious when it first came out and I'm probably on my 5th bottle right now. This is a very fresh, clean and sweet scent. It is long lasting and makes me think of spring and summer, although I do wear all different perfumes all year round. I don't discriminate! :) I was wearing this yesterday when I went to a rooftop party in Chicago and a girl stopped me to tell me how good I smelled. It's always nice to get compliments on your scent. I will definitely keep buying this as long as it continues being made. It is delicious, I love it!!

This is from Fragrantica:
The composition is based on the notes of white flowers surrounded by vanilla and musk nuances. It opens with fresh lotus, mouthwatering pear and magnolia. The intensive floral heart is composed of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen. The sensual base is composed of musk, vanilla and precious woods.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top notes: magnolia, lotus flower, pear
Heart: orchid, crème brulee, vanilla, Tonka bean, magnolia, lotus flower
Base notes: sandalwood and blonde woods, musk

I had to look all over the place to find these notes, because apparently Elizabeth Arden added the lotus, vanilla and magnolia.

Which is fine by me, because dang, does this smell good. I don't know if it's the mixture of pear and magnolia, but there's something special about it. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, it's as if I'm transported to a warm spring or early summer day, while traipsing through a gorgeous country garden that's nestled in the woods. It feels like greatness is just around the corner, like life is special and so are you.

You know that feeling you get when the weather starts to change into fall, when the first cool breeze blows your way, and something special stirs inside of you? It's almost a feeling of hope, like something phenomenal is waiting to happen. That's this perfume, only spring/summer for me. Strange, but true.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This did not mesh well with my body chemistry. In the end, it smelled like urine on me mixed with florals. I only bought it because a friend of mine swore it smelled awesome. I guess it smelled awesome on her. No worries since it was cheap.

Bought this without ever having sniffed it as there was no tester. It smells like strong, cloyingly sweet synthetic berry hairspray. I love sweet scents but this goes too far. I felt nauseous after spraying it.

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This and hilary duff with love and sjp covet are the 3 first celeb fragrances I've ever smelled and I actually like curious a lot its soft n lightly sweet and I can smell the magnolia my fave part. It does last like any other fragrance but its lighter. Idk if they even sell the 3.3oz atomizers anymore they are all regular sprays now so if yours is yellow its ooooollllldddd! I don't see any reason to complain about a fragrance turning color if you want it fresh order from EA website and don't buy discount simple as that overall I like curious and will continue to purchase.

I was given this as a present. I quite liked the smell and it will always remind me of the times spent with the friends who gave it as a present to me. I only give it 3 because i was not mad about liking it. However it was nice to have. Very young smell

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What was I thinking. Cloying and horribly sweet. Overpowering. Yuck! What do I do with the rest of the bottle?

i love this. it's fresh and has a fruity floral fragrance. the only problem is that it doesn't last long so best to get body souffle with it and carry it with you for re-sprays throughout day. muah

Popular Fragrances