Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

By far my favorite. It smells wonderful and feminine and lasts forever. I can still usually smell it the second day even. Absolutely perfect.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love It!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shimmer body stick in the blue tube like crazy but the actual perfume in the bottle dries down to a stank 'cologne' type smell. You know that stale cologne smell on men?...That!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I forgot how good this smelled! I had it a long time ago, but had to throw it out because it turned yellowish/green and started to smell funny. I saw a very tiny bottle of it at CVS and decided to buy it. I'm so glad I did. It's such a pretty floral with a hint of sweetness. It also doesn't make me sneeze like a lot of other florals I've tried.

This fragrance reminds me of summer when I was a child, and it is comforting.
Ahh it is a good smell, but my daughter adopted my bottle and the overuse killed my liking for this scent. Also the bottle charm fell apart and the atomizer fringe fell off, and the perfume leaked out. It may of had something to do with my daughters handling though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Stinks IMO,.. it smells like cheap drugstore perfume to me. Reminds me of that Debbie Gibson perfume they used to sell in drugstores, what was the name again? oh well. It still stinks like glade potpourri and roach spray.

Popular Fragrances