Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 25-29

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This was a $10 find and I was, well, curious. The smell is like a cool floral, a scent I'm not usually drawn to, but which has definitely grown on me. I can smell the sultriness of Louisiana and something heavy, like magnolia. At the same time, there is a crispness, like an ocean breeze. I have been wearing this for a while and it keepa surprising me, which I did not expect from a BS fragrance. Since fragrance is so personal, and since it changes with body chemistry, I can only recommend you try it if you are "curious", too.

I love this scent. I usually don't wear floral scents but I purchased the set that had this and Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy and I'm glad I did. It smells awesome and last a long time. The bottle is really cute too on my dresser with my other perfumes.I don't mind telling anyone it's Britney Spears when they ask because I love it that much. I would defiently repurchase ehen this runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This has sentimental value to me and it's the one perfume I've gotten the most compliments on from all ages. I wouldnt even try to describe smells because they are very indivdual but I personally love this one!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is STILL my HG perfume. I love this perfume. I can't get enough of it. I just wish it had more staying power! I have to reapply this over and over throughout the day, but it smells so darn good I don't mind if I have to buy a bottle every month. Oh, and the pump on the 3.4 oz bottles is terrible. I lost an entire bottle because the atomizer pump wouldn't stay on and it spilled all of my drawer. Grrrrr. So I decant mine into smaller bottles so I don't lose any product and just keep the bottle around because it's so pretty. :) I know you can come by this perfume pretty cheap now days in discount dept stores and online, but be careful. This perfume turns rather quickly. When it turns it will become yellow and make the blue bottle look green. Fresh bottles should just look blue, and the juice should have very little, if any, color. I wish EA would release this is a stronger pure parfum or EDP form. *sigh*

I love this stuff. I am slightly embarrassed to say it, but I do. I live in South Louisiana and the magnolias here really do kinda smell this way when you get close to them. It's exactly how I would expect Hot Britney to smell (as opposed to Not-Hot-Britney, which would smell like cigarettes, baby formula, and Cheetos).

The bottle is beautiful...smart design. And the little pump is adorable. It's very affordable, too. It's very girly, classy, very floral, and clean. A hint of this smell is sophisticated, though it CAN smell cheap if you wear too much...a spritz is all you need to smell like you poop rainbows. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Beauitful perfume. Will definitely purchase again when finished. It's soft and great for everyday at work and weekends. Great for summer/spring. I luv the bottle as well, except for the atomizer. I got sick of it as it didn't spray alot of perfume and it took me alot of atomizing to get the product out, so finally, I went out and bought myself a protable perfume holder where I transferred this perfume into. Regardless, it's a very beautiful perfume that I really adore. Very feminine! Wish it lasted longer though - hence, one lippie is docked. EDIT: Finished the bottle and am not inclined to buy it any longer.

I love this smell!

this is worst parfume i have ever used in my life; will never repurchase this again for the price and its quality; the smell goes away within minutes after spraying it anywhere; it's just another parfume with a celebrity name stick on it to rocketting the price;

Popular Fragrances