Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this perfume a lot more than I thought I would. I am a fan of Britney Spears' perfume range, I am more drawn to the sweeter scents of her Fantasy line, that is why I was suprised to like Curious so much. The main notes of Curious are Magnolia and Pear, and they go together very well. It is a floral scent, fresher than I was expecting, with a touch of sweetness from the pear which compliments the white floral very well. It smells like a flower patch in spring. It dries down to a somewhat vanilla floral, but not a gourmand vanilla, more of a chic, French vanilla scent. The floral scent is maintained. The scent has good staying power, it lasts on me for around 5-6 hours. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this perfume, from both women and men, so it appears to be universally appeal and inoffensive. The bottle is beautiful, made of blue glass, so it looks beautiful sitting out on your vanity. This is a lovely Britney perfume, more age-appropriate for mature/professional women than the Fantasy range. This scent is perfect for a chic and classy young woman in the city. It is a gorgeous scent and I am very glad that I branched out and tried it. I highly recommend it.

Top Notes: Magnolia, Pear, Lotus.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Cyclamen, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, White Woods, Vanilla.

(Notes from Fragrantica)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite perfume on earth. It's fresh, energising, mouthwatering, classy and so airy and light for summer. Wearing this feels like stepping into a garden full of fresh blossoming flowers after rain. However, at the same time the blonde woods featured makes you feel so cozy and like you're in a cabin in rural Louisiana in the summer time (I think that's where Britney got a lot of inspiration for Curious).

The magnolia in this perfume is incredible. It's the perfume that made me fall in love with them.

Lasting power is great and sillage is amazing. It's a staple perfume you need to have in your collection. I promise it won't disappoint.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This perfume is my baby! I am a die-hard Britney fan, and when this first came out in like 2004, my teenage self went nuts! I went out and bought this, and fell in love. This is so floral, so feminine, I love everything about it. I can remember walking through the school halls, and fellow classmates would stop me and ask what I was wearing. This smells very floral, with small woodsy notes. It is very romantic, very "date-night" perfume, my husband loves it! I feel so sexy when I wear this, it's almost too much to wear to work. I will repurchase this over & over & over again. As a matter of fact, I am probably on my 5th or 6th bottle since it came out in '04. Absolutely an all-time favorite!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When this product was new I absolutely loved it. I hadn't really come across many perfumes that I particularly fancied at my age (This being said, this is nice and I do think it's worth the money, but there are several more that are far more amazing than this). But for the affordable price for a nice, lingering fragrance I would recommend you to purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Curious is a breath of fresh air from your typical teenage girl gourmand. It smells very fresh, clean, and shampoo-like to me. I love a good white floral; honestly I've searched for higher end white florals but there's usually something about them I don't like, however, curious is my favorite affordable white floral/vanilla musk. I've loved this perfume since it came out; I remember smelling ads and wanting to buy it. The longevity is pretty decent for a celebriscent. Easy to find and decently priced, you can usually get a good deal online or at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised at the reviews here, I actually really like this perfume. Yes it is sweet and more suited to younger individuals but I really like the scent. Packaging looks cute, it was really cheap too.

As a major Britney fan when I was a teen, I of course wanted to own her perfume so when curious came out I purchased it. I loved it then and 7 years later I still love it. It's not too strong and I have received a load of compliments on how nice it is. I got a bottle of it for Christmas and I hadn't worn it in so long that I had forgotten how nice it is. Will deffo use up the bottle I got and would recommend buying. If in the market for a Britney perfume I think it's the nicest, steer clear of Fantasy, that stuff is so sweet that it's sickening!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

Popular Fragrances