Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite perfume on earth. It's fresh, energising, mouthwatering, classy and so airy and light for summer. Wearing this feels like stepping into a garden full of fresh blossoming flowers after rain. However, at the same time the blonde woods featured makes you feel so cozy and like you're in a cabin in rural Louisiana in the summer time (I think that's where Britney got a lot of inspiration for Curious).

The magnolia in this perfume is incredible. It's the perfume that made me fall in love with them.

Lasting power is great and sillage is amazing. It's a staple perfume you need to have in your collection. I promise it won't disappoint.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

There is a certain stigma with celebrity perfumes, especially with those targeted towards a younger audience, that prompts people to turn away from them. This was a popular perfume back in the day, and consequently is instantly recognizable by many girls. Curious was the first perfume I bought ever, when I was in high school, and I have repurchased a larger size since then. The fragrance is not juvenile in any sense. It is very floral, and had it been released by a major designer house, it would be tagged as sophisticated and demure.Many of my friends have called it "surprisingly good", and many guys have repeatedly informed me that my perfume smelled really good when I was wearing this scent.

The scent's description is accurate. It's a light floral that dries down to be subtle, and I like the hints of magnolia and tuberose. Staying power is decent, and even if it fades down, you can still kind of notice it. I usually use 2 sprays total each time, but it is not overwhelming to use more sprays as the perfume itself is not too strong.

Perfume reviews are subjective, but this is a good, inexpensive fragrance, and an enjoyable everyday scent. Definitely don't let the marketing deter you from trying it.

If this perfume was by Versace, Gucci, Dior or Armani I would bet my life savings it would be a LOT more popular with an older crowd.
I've been wearing this perfume since it came out in 2004 and despite having a shelf full of perfumes by all of the above this aloways falls back into my day to day perfume. Boyfriends from years ago still say if they ever smell it on someone it'll remind them of me. It's very unique, there's no other perfume that smells even similar to this.
It's light and fruity with vanilla musky undertones, it smells of happiness :) It smells original, fun, fresh, clean, spontanious, active but not sporty. If you could smell the sound of someone laughing a carefree happy beautiful laugh, this would be the smell.
Don't be put off by the name, the bottle (which I happen to love) or the idea that it's very sweet. This is something unlike all others and since having my baby I have tried time and time again to get something more mature but this always comes back to me.
If I could rename it, I would call it Freespirit.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this scent. Has lasted me forever.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this perfume. The perfume itself never irritates my skin or sensitive nose, which really surprised me. I honestly thought this perfume would smell cheap (even though I LOVE Britney Spears) and make me a sneezing mess. I'm wretched at describing scents, but to me it smells fresh, yet musky at the same time. It captures the clean and slightly sweet scent of flowers (magnolia?) and the classic warmth of musk (vanilla?). The bottle is gorgeous (and functional), too.

Curious is probably my least favorite scent from Brintey. Its a straight out floral and thats just not my favorite type of scent. Its very clean. Its a nice little scent. I think thats why its so popular. Its easy to wear and very likable. It isnt to strong. I think its perfect for all ages. I could wear it, my mom could wear it, and my grandmother could wear it. What draws me most to it is the packaging. I LOVE the bottle. Its so cute and fun. I love the blue and little pink hearts. It looks great displayed. So many people love this scent and I could see why. Its just not for me. It smells wonderful and others but just does nothing to really make me want more and more of it. I prefer her Fantasy, In Control, and Hidden Fantasy. : )

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I remember buying this in 04 when it first came out and I absolutely loved it! And I loved the bottle.. But after awhile I really couldn't stand the smell so I had to stop using it.. And to this day everytime I smell it I get nauseated..

Popular Fragrances