Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 18 & Under

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

favorite perfume from britney
smells sexy and fancy
great for speacial occasions

I've always admired Britney and I do love a lot of her old songs. So I was pretty eager to test her perfumes.

* PACKAGING - I'm sure you know what it looks by now, but I thought all the Britney perfumes were beautifully packaged! The bottles were so fancy and pretty, like looked like those glass ornaments you were meant to look at but not touch. When you do actually hold it you notice that it's not as high quality as it looks.

* SCENT - Eww. I got this on a tester card and that was enough for me to put it back immediately - it smelt like something off, mixed between musk and red wine. 2 hours later and the scent has kind of died down to a a low musky smell, not as heavy. Or many that was because I mixed it with my other perfume samples. :P

* OVERALL - No. I'll give it 2 lippies for the pretty bottle though.
I do hope I'm reviewing the right perfume (I did ask the lady for Curious) because the scent I smelt is nothing like how other reviewers described it.

- - -
PRICE [3] $25+ AUD | PACKAGING [5] | REPURCHASE [no]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this scent its not too strong yet not too light
too bad i only have samples of it i want to buy a whole bottle but still saving up
i love this one the best out of all of britney's perfume
then i like fantasy but i find it too strong

lovee this! stays on pretty much all day and its quiet light and pretty

The packaging is very cute, I love Believe (an other Britney fragrance), so I'm like, I'll try this out. Maybe I'll have a new favorite! Wrong. This is much too sweet for my taste, and I'm known to really like gourmand frangrances. Sorry, Brit, this doesn't cut it for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really liked this perfume, when i bought it i was so excited cause it smelled soooo good, like a combination of soapy flowers and a little hint of vanilla so i didn't used it that much cause i didn't wanted it to finish and then a year later I tried to use it again several times, but i just couldn't stand the smell, the fragrance I bought was nothing like the one i have now, now it smells like a very cheap men's cologne... and the magnolia smells like cementery... I wouldn't buy it again. I gave it an overall 3 because when I first bought it it smelled great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is soo lovely. The scent is very special I think.. but in the good way.

This is a nice scent. A little bit too sweet for me, but it's nice. Very strong and stays on forever - it can be a little headache inducing. Might repurchase...but probably not.

This is a very young and sweet perfume. Very suitable for teenagers! I love this fragrance and I never seem to get tired of it. The bottle is cute and the price isn't too expensive either. Definitely will buy again!