Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised the reviews are so mixed. I for one, love this perfume. I hate the floral perfumes that are sooo floral it's old-grandma perfume & I hate the really musky ones that make you seem masculine & I hate the baby powder ones. It's just ugh. This is perfect though. It's like a mix of rain and a little garden. My boyfriend loves it also, I wear it a lot on dates or around the house when I want to feel pretty that day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

All I can say about this is that its okay. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It has a really fruity scent, which I'm normally in to, and it's not unpleasant to smell, but just can't get it out of my mind that this is the perfume that a 14 year old teeny-bopper would wear while she was at a party getting 'drunk' on half a bottle of a cruiser. I like the bottle though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is extremely floral and smells of artificial jasmine and a slight lily to me. I use this as a room spray when I feel like I could use a little refreshing scent. I don't like to wear it on myself because I find it clashes with my personality. I'm into gourmand and warm scents, which goes with my bubbly and extroverted personality.This perfume feels like a generic scent that any teenager would wear and the idea of it turned me off. I do like the smell, but I'd never be able to wear it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This smells absolutely amazing. Very floral and fantasyesque and flirty i'd say. The only downsider is the perfume does not last at all on my skin, max would probs be 1hr maybe 2hrs but that's it.

this is my all time favorite perfume. I ADORE THE SCENT. that is enough to say.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this bottle for almost 2 and a half years now, but still haven't managed to finish it. I find that it's a pretty scent, but it smells similar to the other celeb endorsed fragrances out there on the market. It's quite girly with it's fruity/floral notes and doesn't have a long staying power. I do use this from time to time, but find myself reaching for this far less frequently. Will use up what I have left, but will not repurchase.

I had just bought this a month or two ago. I think it smells amazing but i am not good with scents so its hard to describe.. the best way i can put it is that it smell floral and fruity. I disagree with people who are saying its little kid like. However. In my opion the parfum does not last very long and i am not a fan of the packaging. its cute but the lid part is made out of plastic and the little hearts are plastic attached with some elastic. I wish it was all glass with like a little chain or something that is nicer. Other than that i really like it!

I'm on my second bottle of this now, it's still one of my favorites because it's mild and sweet and you can easily put on more during the day without smelling extremly.. wierd

Popular Fragrances