ABRA Organic Herbal Formula Cellular Detox Salt Glow

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/17/2008 6:55:00 PM

I think one of the best body scrubs Really improves the circulation; contains volcano ash - how cool is that?.. ) I was disappointed that Whole Foods (NY) have stopped selling it

First salt scrub I love. I have tried a couple of others that are mostly oil, and I think they are disgusting. I can't understand the purpose of an exfoliation product being mostly oil. This one is practically dry salt, but when you rub it on your wet skin it starts to melt and you can feel the small amount of oils. The smell is very herbal, i don't mind it at all. if i have shaved my legs recently it burns, but i just rinse it off quickly. and i don't need to use much lotion after I use the scrub. I will definitely buy again.

on 12/13/2006 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scrub because it's more user friendly than the Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub that I love so much. It rinses easily, and doesn't leave such an oil slick, the way the Fresh scrub does. Also, I adore the fragrance.

I wish the container were a bit more bath-friendly, but given the texture of the product, I'm not sure what to suggest.

on 8/10/2004 1:10:00 AM

This stuff is not oily at all. It is like a fluffy dried powder you rub on wet skin. I do not even use soap. I scrub at night, then lay back in the tub and soak, taking in the wonderful fresh orange aroma. Makes my skin so soft and the salt is not too gritty to where it is rough on the skin. I do massage as recommended to "detoxify skin cells, eliminate cellular debris and stimulate capillary circulation". Not sure if its the massage or the scrub but it seems to do what it says, and the smell is so comforting and relaxing I wouldn't care if it didn't work :) Not too hard or soft of a scrub. This is just heaven! Best part? $5.99 at TJ Maxx. You can also order from their site abratherapeutics.com

The ingredients are: 20% volcanic ash; natural mineral blend of sodium borate, sodium sulfate and sodium chloride, organic oils of almond, olive, sunflower and jojoba infused with organic comfrey, dandelion, and burdock root; essential oils of grapefruit, tea tree, juniper and lime, natural trace minerals, natural vit E.