CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes

CLINIQUE Quickliner for Eyes

cyclopentasiloxane - synthetic beeswax - disteardimonium hectorite - arachidyl behenate - microcrystalline wax - bht [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - aluminum powder (ci 77000) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

I tried this in Intense Ebony. Mine does not have the sponge on the opposite end. It did go on smoothly and the liner stayed put throughout my day BUT it migrated to my under-eye area (I do not line my lower lid) almost immediately. Disappointing

I bought a full size right after trying a sample of the Intense version in the shade Intense Ebony. Bomb doesn't do it justice! Formula is ultra smooth, extra fine point tip, and waterproof within 60 secs. I haven't lined my waterline in ages but I like this so much now I do again...and I'm super picky about what I use! Everything about this is hella good even the price isn't terrible. One thing that's ridiculous that u can't unscrew it down back into the tube! Allegedly it's to keep air/bacteria out of the product but come on let's b real...it's so however much u unscrew u have to use or it breaks off and is smooshed in the cap. Obvs they want u to keep buying more and this is a sneaky way to make u do that. Really it's gonna go bad if u unscrew into the tube??! Not buying it and that really p$$3s me off! Aside from that issue, this is the best eyeliner I've ever used cuz not only can u get pencil looks it but it's so pigmented, fine tipped and waterproof--you can mimic a liquid liner cats eye without any fuss. Great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would not have tried this if I hadn't got it in a gift set. I tried the "Intense" version and it was surprisingly good. It was black, rather easy to apply and best of all, transfer-resistant even without the use of an eyeshadow primer. Wish it came in a retractable packaging though.

I had this eyeliner in "Really Black" though I have to say it's not the blackest black eyeliner I have. That said, I like the eyeliner very much. It is easy to blend/soften the line. It does go on very quickly and easily and has staying power. I like that it is twist up and doesn't need to be sharpened. Also, the bottom half of the packaging is transparent so you can see how much product is left. I haven't seen any other eyeliner with that helpful feature (though there could be others like that). I like to try different products all the time, but I will likely repurchase this one eventually.

on 5/12/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this in black-brown for about 5 years now. This is the first liner I ever bought and I've loved it since the beginning. It's the perfect brown liner. It glides on so smoothly and is so pigmented. There are a lot of ways you could use this liner, such as smoking it out, but I'm a simple gal so I just put a thin line across my top lid and lightly on the outer quarter of my lash line. So quick and simple. Doing my eyeliner takes not even a minute. It's so user-friendly. I will continue to repurchase this item. One liner lasts me around two years with almost every day use.

on 4/25/2016 1:18:00 PM

I love this because I can do my eye makeup within seconds with this liner and the result is a subtle smokey eye-look without using eye-shadow! So this is great to use in the morning or when I don't have time for make up. I use it with or without mascara, always looks great. It's a soft, pigmented liner and you can smudge it with the sponge. I also use it when I want lighter day time makeup, however, when I want to properly do my eyes I use bobbi brown gel liner or kryolan cream eyeliner and eyeshadow.
So, this is a good product for quickly lining your eyes and I also like the fact that I can smudge it with a sponge of brush but it does not smudge/go all over my eyes after a couple of hours. It is a bit pricey though where I live in Turkey..

i have never had luck with clinique packaging. this might have been a great eyeliner, but it broke and there was nothing i could do to get more product to come outů i only got to use it for a week.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always been a liquid liner gal, but lately I've been far too lazy to bother with precise lines in the morning and I figured I'd give this product a try. It's creamy and well pigmented, meaning it doesn't pull and tug on my eyelid and look streaky like most pencils do. I love the smudging tool it comes with for cleaning up the line near the corner of my eye. Speaking of smudging, however, I do see some mild smudging under my eyes by the day's end. All in all, it's a good and reasonably priced pencil liner if you're not looking for a look that's too sharp or precise.

on 6/22/2014 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Brilliant product - does not irritate my eyes - I use it on my waterline, colour is beautiful (dark brown is rich and deep), no sharpening needed - just twist. Most importantly, it DOES NOT SMUDGE throughout the day - 14 hours of continuous wear and it goes on very softly - does not pull. It does take a little effort to get it all off but it's worth it to not walk around with panda eyes.

Just a fantastic everyday eyeliner. Love Love Love!

on 5/4/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh quickliner how I love thee...I've strayed so many times in the twenty odd years that I've known you and I keep coming back to you. I don't know why I keep trying to find a liner better than you. Maybe it's the allure of the packaging, the great deals, or all those marvelous gifts with purchase.

I love the way you don't have to be sharpened, your smooth and soft formula, the way you hug the spaces in between my sparse lashes. You are always ready to please with your transfer resistant formula and your long wear. I love that you come off without a fight, because I don't like tugging away at my eyelids. You look out for me and my eyes with your sensitivity. I'm always sad to see when you've gone and I've hit the end of that rotation.

I'll try not to stray, but you and I both know that I'm a commitment phob. Thanks for being my constant and don't ever change.