no images

price range

Reviews

fromWend1

Dec/13/2004

I love this fragrance. I first received it as a gift in 2002 just after my son was born (so it conjures happy memories, in addition to the wonderful scent). I have since bought it again. The fragrance is a clean, feminine fragrance which is light and summery. I would have given it a "5" but for the fact it does not last as long as I would like.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

Jul/23/2003

No staying power I sprayed it on at the counter and in 5 minutes it was undetectable

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Apr/24/2002

I know this review is kind of "late" since it was a limited edition product that came out last year...but I decided to wear it again today after a long time, and it reminded me! I like this fragrance - the Classique is nice, but for me it's a little overpowering / synthetic-smelling, and this one is more subtle. It smells tropical, which is why I only wear it in the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

EyesBlue

1.0

Jun/15/2001

This scent was on me was kind of soft and sweet, nothing fantastic. I would have kept it because the bottle is soooo pretty, but the scent disappeared after about 1 hour and every time I wore it I ended up with a headache. I returned it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age