Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow

No Image

4.1

Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract. May contain: Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.40 Aluminium Lake, Ultramarine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay, so this is my reveiw on a quad from Palladio's herbal eyeshadow line. In the quad there is 4 colors, White, pink, grey, and black. These eyeshadows are decently pigmented and are easily blendable. The only reason I didn't give 5 as an overall rating is because they crease on me realtively easy. Overall though, if your on a budget you can't go wrong with these!

on 9/20/2009 9:42:00 PM

I have almost all of these....they don't have a huge selection to begin with. They are awesome. My personal favorites are Almondine and Charcoal. I did a separate review on Almondine so I'll focus on Charcoal in this review. It's the perfect smokey eye color! Great pigmentation, goes on perfectly and stays put. It's very buildable. You can apply a sheer wash of color or pack on the color for an intense smokey eye. This is definitely my go-to shadow for a night-out look. Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I was at my local sally's and remebered seeing someone on Youtube use these shadows. So I picked one up in cocoa. The color is basically my skin color and it is pigmented. The shade is matte. I am happy with the purchase and will buy more. For reference I am NC50/55.

on 12/18/2008 9:09:00 PM

This eyeshadow is amazing! I had no intentions of buying eyeshadow when I went to Sally's, but it was on sale so I decided to pick up a few. I am so glad that I did. The formula is great it goes on smooth, has great color payoff and stays on all day. I do use Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer but I use it with all shadows not just this one. My favorite shade is champagne, it's close to my skin tone and has a nice shimmer to it. I use it almost everyday, it goes with any shadow I use along with it including other brands. It is a must have so much so I never want to be with out it, I have the one I'm using now and another in my makeup bag unopened and another in my refrigerator! That's how much I love it. I will definitely be repurchasing this eyeshadow and experimenting with other shades!

I absolutley love this eyeshadow in the color BLACK ONYX. It is absolutley AMAZING! A little goes a veryy long way, you just dip your brush lightly and it picks up so much color! It is perfect for the smokey eye look, and provides just a tiny bit of sparkle too. The texture glides on like silk. I would definetely buy this color again. However, I was very disappointed in the performance of a different color, purple rain. The color was dull, faint, and the texture of the shadow itself was very different to me. I just dont like it at all. I give that color 2 lippies. If I combine it with a vibrant color, like my NYX pink shadow, it gives just a hint of purple which is nice.

on 6/15/2009 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

IMO these are the BEST eyeshadows ever! I have many, many different brands of e/s including mac, tons of nyx, etc. and Palladio herbal e/s are my favorite. They are EXTREMELY pigmented and very silky smooth! Just to compare: it literally takes 3 swipes of my mac e/s to equal the intensity of 1 swipe of these e/s.The ONLY drawback is that they don't have a huge selection. I have 8 of them so far and will get more. I would be so happy if they had more colors to choose from.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I totally agree with Shafna's review! On a quick trip to Sally Beauty to pick up a nail file, I stumbled upon the black onyx eyeshadow. My previous black eye shadow powder crumbled to powder when I dropped the container, and I wanted something, anything to replace it. I thought this was a suitable alternative. Little did I know that I was soon to discover the amazing impact of this shadow as an eyeliner! It went on very dark... as dark as a koh liner... but I don't have to tug at my lids! I love this product and I think that this is my holy grail. I'm excited to try the other colors as eyeshadows in the near future. Who knew you could find quality makeup products on a plastic stand at Sally Beauty? I'm not a snob anymore.... you can find a gem in the strangest places indeed... I know this sounds so crazy, but whenever I reach for this sexy little pot of color and apply it to my eyes, I always smile... Talk about cheap therapy...

on 10/30/2007 7:08:00 AM

I'm not joking when I say that this is my favourite eyeshadow.
I bought this in "bark" which is a nice subtle brown, and doesn't clash with the pink undertones in my skin. I think I like it so much because I'm a massive spaz when it comes to eye make-up, and this goes on so easily and blends like a dream. Really great silky texture as well. Lovely.

Update: This stuff is a disaster for someone with oily lids like me. :( I really like how it goes on, but when I get home it looks ridiculous.

These eyeshadows are too flaky and smeary for me. I have oily eyelids and they do not stay on. I like Physicians Formula Mineral eyeshadows much better than Palladio's; however, I really like Palladio's lipsticks. Mineral makeup is awesome.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have happily paid upwards of $30 for a single eyeshadow so I didn't expect much from this cheapo one I picked up while on a polish run to Sally's. I was wrong - this thing is awesome and I wish that I'd picked up more on that trip.

Good staying power, good pigmentation. Just - wow.