Uploaded by beztanya

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/10/2013

I received this in a swap. I love it! The color is gorgeous and it's so creamy. I haven't used the smudger itself yet but did use my finger. You can smudge this out as much or as little as you want. I definitely would swap or buy this again. Even if I had bought it the price is less than $6.00 which is less than some of the eyeliners you buy at a discount store.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Aug/06/2011

Absolutely love the texture - it's very smooth and blendable, it's great that it comes with a smudger. This colour looks amazing with my blue eyes and fair-medium skin tone, very day appropriate. Its staying power may not be the best there is, but still very solid, and pretty amazing considering the price range.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

May/30/2011

Love this! Very pigmented and the smudger is great for creating a soft look. I bought it recently at Rite Aid, so I don't believe it's been discontinued.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

fromsusjs

Mar/07/2010

Happily rediscovered this little gem in storage recently...made me want to go check out other colours--hopefully it hasn't been discontinued? Others have described it so well: a midtoned brownish-khaki-olive with the slightest [imperceptible on me] sheen - no glitter or sparkle whatsoever. A very sophisticated, understated shade that's far from blah. I think I bought it for days I …Read more

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/12/2009

Great pencil! It sharpens really well, unlike a lot of expensive liners, and the color is gorgeous with my red hair and blue eyes. The staying power is great and it blends really, really well. I'll be trying more shades in this line. :)

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Medium

fromdh494

Jan/18/2009

best pencil everrr .. very soft, glides on smoothly, good staying power. color is a dream! perfect blend of green, gold and brown with imperceptible shimmer. no other company comes close to making an eyeliner this color or quality. i've looked everywhere-- mac, chanel, l'oreal, urban decay etc. most eyeliners on the market are metallic, unnatural colors and full of glitter! …

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromAque

Jan/15/2009

Gosh, this is a gorgeous color. I admit it, I was in a seriously pissy mood & wandered in to Walgreens to cheer myself up with a cheap treat. I found the entire Prestige display on clearance & since I'm a sucker for unusual colored eye pencils picked up this one & Jasmine (a deep blue). For $1.39 I got a very nice soft kohl pencil (not quite as soft & smudgy as the Jordana …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/06/2007

Wow, this pencil is gorgeous. I bought it based on one review of someone with light brown eyes and I haven't been disappointed. This color makes them pop, more so than bronze-brown colored eyeliners. Chamomile is a bronze brown or gray tinted green on me. This pencil is thick and creamy. It's really glides on. I think smudging may be a problem, but so far I've been fine.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromjandi

May/24/2007

Beautiful eye liner. The color is a bit hard to describe, it's sort of a golden khaki, slightly shimmery. It's a great liner for a soft look (I have super pale skin, so black liner looks harsh on me). Haven't seen it again, so it might have been discontinued, which would be a shame.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/24/2007

Could not find MAC New Weed fluidline. So bought Chamomile. Wonderful matte deep golden-olive green colored pencil. Highly pigmented. Shows up well on my dark brown skin; DDD NW45 or L'Oreal HIP 818. Smooth blendable, easy to apply/smudge. Color has last all day. Cost $5. Guess I don't need New Weed after all. <p>UPDATE: 8/19/07 Fell in love with gel e/l and my …Read more

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral