Marc Jacobs Blush

Marc Jacobs Blush

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is atrocious! Gross! I don't get any of the positive response. It must just be because it is marc jacobs. I myself expected better of marc jacobs! Terrible. Awful, plasticy, plasticy, plasticy perfume. I GUESS this is floral in the most vague, unnatural plasticy sense of the word! I also get the strong licorice note as others do. Too sweet as well. Being too sweet just tops off the grossness that this perfume is already! I like florals but this is not floral. I don't know what this is (doesn't smell a tick like a real jasmine flower anyway!). It is gross! Pass!

on 4/20/2011 7:58:00 PM

On me this smells like jasmine tea. Fresh jasmine flowers, not the jasmine absolute that makes fragrances too heady.

This scent can only be found either online or at Marc Jacobs stores (not sure if it's available at MBMJ stores). The scent is moderate and lasts all day on me. I get no other notes other than jasmine tea and that makes me happy. I will always have a 3.4 oz back-up bottle of this.

on 5/13/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great spring scent! I've worn it off and on now for a few years but it wasn't until this spring, for some reason, it just clicked for me. And I'm not a big floral fan. I would call it a light floral..with some green and some woods. And maybe even a little mint. Pretty. I think it's the "green/woody" in it that makes it sexy and smell like skin. Not soapy... not clean.

Although I can't wear it too many days in a row without craving my more dirty, wild, earthy frags. :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Blush is a lovely floral perfume...it has jasmine,orange flower,honeysuckle,pink musk...it smells like honeysuckle and orange blossoms to me...spray this on if you like honeysuckle and orange blossoms...nice for spring and summer...

on 5/19/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is our most favorite fragrance from all of the fragrance that I own. I have a few bottles here at home (around less than 5? or around 5? I'm not really that much of a perfume person...) But this is me and Reinan's favorite of all.

I got this from another MUAer from a successful MakeUpAlley swap. I swapped my Estee Lauder Sensuous with her because I find Estee Lauder's Sensuous' scent quite strong for my taste when it comes to fragrances. Maybe it's too flowery for me, whereas I am preferring a citrus scent when it comes to fragrances.

I've been searching this perfume everywhere here in Hong Kong, but unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere. Why? I have no idea? Probably, Marc Jacobs decided to discontinued this fragrance. I just can't find it anywhere, that's one thing for sure.
The first time I got to try this perfume was from one of my friend here in Hong Kong. And on that first time, I fell in love with it. I know that this fragrance from Marc Jacobs is also affordable, compare to other branded fragrances.

This is going to be a staple for me, it stays the whole day also, when sprayed first thing in the morning. It has this very light citrus smell which I love about it the most.

I would continue tracking down as much bottles as possible for my stock for this fragrance from Marc Jacobs.

on 2/14/2011 8:16:00 PM

This is my all time favourite, holy grail fragrance! I've been wearing this for the last 5-6 years and I've never grown tired of it. I mostly pick up on the orange flower (it smells like orange popsicle to me) and a little of the jasmine. When I wear this I find it lasts all day and I've gotten quite a few compliments. I love this fragrance so much!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

IIf you love MJ Blush but not the pricetag, buy mark's Honey Jasmine fragrance. It's is essentially the exact same scent.

Wow, this is a good one. Very impressed.

I get honeysuckle and orange flower, lots of orange flower, out of this - and just enough jasmine to make it interesting. I do get some sort of cream floral, just a hint, too - Reminds me of an orange creamsicle, just a little bit, which will always make me think of summer, even on the coldest winter day. A definate plus for me!!!

I have honeysuckle vines in the back and front yard at my home, and this smells just like them - so lovely -

I've found you can get good deals on this product at Overstock or similar - but my 3.4 ounce bottle is probably going to last me awhile.

I LOVE the sleek, minimalist bottle - but it is hard to get situated in my tiny, tiny bath cabinet where I keep my fragrances. So, this one will go on my dresser, in a place of honor next to my Allure Sensuelle.

Truly, a lovely, refreshing but definately not juvenile, scent. Will repurchase.

on 7/23/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My first wiff - Black Licorice! Interesting... dry down to floral w/that hint of licorice lingering. Lasting power is weak...but layering may work.
Not bad, but not one of the best.

I envy those who can smell the honeysuckle. On me it smells of armpits--and it was sprayed on my forearm. The SA told me it went on horribly bad on me.. boo. Body chemistry DOES matter.

Popular Fragrances