No Title (Uploaded by Tsu)

44%
would repurchase
3.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/11/2012

I use to wear this a couple of years ago along with the body lotion until I depleted them. I bought the set in sears unsniffed because it was on clearance. As soon as I tried them I knew i was not gonna regret it. It smelt very clean, fresh and citrusy. It didn't seem special to me until I went to work and went into one of my male co-worker's office and he asked me what I was …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark

EyesBlack

Aug/29/2011

My all-time favorite perfume! Has an amazing fresh smell that reminds me of jeans (Not sure why) and the scent is an extremely unique type that I have yet to smell from another perfume. Why oh why did they discontinue this? I'll just have to keep trolling eBay for more :(

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/05/2010

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I got it as a present and I fell in love with the scent right away~ I can not believe all the negative reviews!!! I've been meaning to purchase another one but can't seem to find it anywhere :(

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/25/2010

I remember this being at sephora few years ago and back then I wanted it but wouldn't purchase it though. When I saw this at TjMax for $10 for the small bottle, I had to buy it since it was such a steal. Well when I got home and tried it out, it reminded me of Clinque Happy right away. To me this is less strong than Happy which is a good thing. I won't use this everyday though but its …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jul/02/2009

This was my ist adult perfume... I loved it the ist time around and got compliments when I wore this... Its a light lemony fresh scent.. The lasting power is not great and it is not too expensive... I will not repurchase though because it is a really simple scent.....

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromac67

Feb/11/2009

I liked the scent but it didn't seem to last very long~

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

fromiliana

Jan/18/2009

I simply can't understand why this perfume has such low ratings... It's an exotic, fresh and sexy perfume. As soon as i sprayed it, it carried me away to tropical beaches.Cannot say that i love it though but it certainly doen't worth these ratings. A lovely, feminine surpise from Tommy H. whose most fragrances have a unisex character

About reviewer (101 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2.0

Dec/10/2008

It was an impulse buy and I hate the smell now. It's so heavy and strong and sickening. My Math teacher wears it. It's her favourite.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

Oct/20/2008

Don't be heavyhanded when using this product! As for the smell...I grew sick of it in 3 months but it's not bad. There's no wow factor but after awhile of smelling it, I did feel a headache coming on.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark

fromcesa11

Oct/14/2008

I guess everyones different. This was my first *real* perfume and I have since stocked up on it. It used to be my favourite, only isn't now because it's been my favourite for like 5 years.

Lasting power for me was over 7 hours. I have no idea why it wouldn't last on all you when it worked great on me!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium