Smashbox #19 Face & Body Brush (Uploaded by loverofmineralmakeup)

4.6

85%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/21/2014

This brush is incredible. It is such a great brush to buff on powder (buffs like a dream). It is very dense yet very soft and I love that the handle isn't too long so I get a better grip and it fits perfectly in most makeup bags. This brush isn't cheap but I am a firm believer that I can justify the price tag for makeup brushes because in the end, the brush is what does all the work.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

fromZandra

Jul/16/2014

Yesssssss

Hands down, the best powder brush I've ever owned and if I lost this brush, I'm re-ordering it immediately. Expedited shipping lol.

I "purchased" this brush with my Shopper's Optimum points last year. WOW. This baby buffs and blends and doesn't shed. And the bristles are very dense, yet so so soft. I thought I wouldn't like the …

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Apr/20/2013

This brush though expensive is worth every single penny! It gives the most flawless and even finish with mineral powder. I adore this brush and would repurchase should I ever need to but I anticipate this brush lasting me for many many years.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/16/2012

This brush is very expensive, but worth the price. I primarily used mine to apply bronzers, the hair is very soft and silky, densely packed. I had it for over two years and then it started to shed and shrink. I did not replace mine because of the price, bought a stippling brush instead.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Sep/01/2012

Strangely I have had this brush for about a year and it's only now I've begun to realise how good it is. I use this for many things; applying highlighter powder, blusher, bronzed to my face, neck and chest. It is very soft and dense. It retails for £40 so it is not cheap but definitely worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/09/2012

One of my favourite brush of all time! The hair is squirrel hair, it's so soft and silky. I use it to blending. It works really well. Worth every penny!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Dec/29/2011

Probably the only thing I love about smashbox is their brushes. Great quality and they really work. This one doesn't waste product at all. Other brushes I have to swipe again and again for them to grab the product. Not this one. Applies and blends my blush and my powder perfectly.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/17/2011

i love this brush! i got one when it first came out years and years ago on ebay for about £10?! i didnt use it much at all and ended up throwing it away, i dont know what i was thinking really.
i recently started using a powder sunscreen and wanted a nice brush to apply it with. i searched for the #19 brush and found one on justbeautydirect (official uk smashbox stockist) for almost half of …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

2.0

Jun/04/2011

I had the brush with the cute pink handle but was very disappointed! The brush head broke off within 4 washes, the brush felt scratchy on my face, it shedded and didn't apply my powders nicely. I was pretty annoyed considering I payed quite a lot for it and not only did it hurt my face but it broke after just 4 washes. Put me off wanting to try any other smashbox products.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/20/2011

amazing product I use this with my sheer cover foundation so soft and gentle on the face much better than the brush that come with the sheer cover kit work a dream x

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43