Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My favorite drugstore hair product. I have long, layered, medium thick loose curls, and no matter how I style my hair, this works. Defines and holds the curls without weighing my hair down or feeling greasy. It is a little sticky, though, for sure!

on 4/7/2006 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this stuff around last year or so to use on my layered chin-length hair. I was into the whole flipped-out hair style, which I never really successfully achieved b/c my hair is thin, flat, and very fine. However, I started using this recently for another purpose. Since my natural hair color has been growing, my hair has become thin and flat again, but I don't want to put chemicals in my hair again just to make it "thicker" or "course". The length is past my shoulders and it has a few layers. This year has been the only year I can actually "scrunch" my hair to where it looks decent. When I tried it before, people asked me why I messed my hair up not knowing I was actually trying to make it look "cute" lol! Anyway, I gave this product a try while trying to scrunch my hair and it worked very nicely. My hair wasn't as frizzy, it smelled nice, and my "scrunches" looked better than w/ just using gel, serum, and hairspray. I now use this in place of my gels. Another product I sometimes combine this w/ is the Aussie Sprunch Spray. I love the smell of that product, heh. You don't need to use a lot of product because it's very messy and it spreads. Never use it on one section of the hair, either. I learned that the hard way... =x I put a small size into my hand and rub my palms together, and then I turn my hair upside down and just start scrunching over and over until I throw my hair back and see if I need more product or not. Its works very nicely and if you're someone whose hair is really hard to scrunch using other products, I recommend this highly. I also recommend a hairstyle w/ lots of layers or some short pieces of hair. If not, your hair will probably look like a tangled mess! =]

Popular Styling Products