Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Little def goes a long way!! When I have a frizzy hair day, I grab this to help control my hair along my hairline! Smells great. I still have my bottle from a year ago and im not even halfway done yet.

Def will repurchase! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I lost a lot of hair after my 2nd pregnancy and it grew back! However, in this growing out phase, I ended up with a lot of little hairs on my hairline that stood straight up! I needed something to plaster them down. This totally did the trick. I like it because it doesn't make my hair greasy (I have to be careful with a lot of hair products for this reason) I'm very pleased with its performance as well as it's non-oily qualities.

on 11/11/2007 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used this on my 9 year old son's hair. He has fine, short hair. It did nothing for him. It left his hair greasy and limp. You know it's bad when a 9 year old won't use it.

on 9/17/2007 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in a pinch when I ran out of Sebastian Moulding Mud. It definitely was not what was expected. Even a very little bit makes me hair feel like it was styled with bacon grease. It stayed sticky in most spots and where it wasn't sticky, it was stiff and unpleasant to the touch. I have longer hair so I think that this stuff is more for shorter hair styles - at least when hair isn't going to touch your face, neck or shoulders.

The nice thing is that Garnier Fructis products are very reasonable priced so I wasn't out a ton of cash. I did save the tub, though, as it is great for packaging small amounts of hair gel for traveling.

on 5/16/2007 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Used this stuff when my hair was short. I don't know if I'd recommend it for longer hair, since it is pretty sticky and kind of hard to work with. I would style my hair with this and follow up with extra strong hairspray. It made my limp, lifeless hair look thick and full of volume. Make sure to wash this stuff out of your hair (as with any other styling products) BEFORE going to bed; don't leave it till the morning, no matter how wasted you are.

on 8/5/2005 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know this is basically a glorified gel, but I can't help myself... I love this stuff. It's a little crunchier than I usually go for, but when I need a little extra, non-oily lift on hot, humid days this is absolutely the thing that works. I also like the admitedly synthetic apple-y scent and find that it goes away once everything is dry. I have chin-length wavy/curly hair and these days I've been rubbing it on the tips of my fingers and running it through to get it as close to the roots as possible. Gives a tremendous amount of lift that way and is pretty easy to refresh with a little water if I have to...

Popular Styling Products