Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putty

I have a very choppy, pixie cut; and I was looking for something besides pomade to give some distinction in my hair. I think this product really worked. Gave quite a bit of volume and was great if i wanted to tease it, so it provides for an excellent base. I wouldn't use it for long hair, though.

i thought it worked good. but i have used better products like this. that is why i am not re-buying this

on 6/28/2005 8:20:00 PM

If you are old enough to remember SLIME- this is it. An okay, thicker than normal gel, but leaves a dry finish to the hair that gives just OK hold. Best for short hair, used sparingly.

on 1/2/2005 9:54:00 PM

I would recommend this product for anyone who uses gel. I use this to style and texturize the ends of my short, piecey-y haircut. My S.O. tried my jar once, and switched to using it every day himself. It does need to be washed from your hands. I like the scent, I only smell it during application ...it does not linger in my hair or interfere with my perfume.

on 10/23/2004 9:22:00 PM

Let me tell you what the secret is to using this product. I have very fine, wavy, dryish hair and in reading the other reviews here, I saw a common theme in people's various experiences with this stuff, stiffness, stickyness, and dryness. Ok, here's my recommendation: After applying just A TINY AMOUNT of this stuff and I stress tiny applied to the roots, this should be followed by either a leave-in spray conditioner and or a shine serum like Redken Glass which is excellent. Don't over do it on the serum or leave-in. At first, before I added the shine agents, my hair looked and felt terrible and dry, gummy and sticky. But, but.....I washed the part I wanted to apply it on (my bangs) and lo and behold, after applying the shine stuff, my hair is indeed full of volume, shine, and definition. If you follow my advice, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Popular Styling Products