Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/2/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've purchased and repurchased this over the years. Why on earth did they go back to the original packaging. I've only had my last tube for a little over a month and its already drying out. I will be looking for another product that can replace what used to be a HG for me.

on 11/9/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

KEEPS EVERYTHING ON YOUR EYELIDS ALLLLLL DAY ITS AMAZING

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very inexpensive at 15 dollars per tube. Cheaper than the other products I have been using. I read plenty of reviews on these products before I finally bought them.

A wave of the wand applies this nude colored miracle cream to lids. Then brush on your favorite eye color and watch it fail to disappear, boom

on 3/5/2016 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

very nice product

on 3/18/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm not too sure about the price since I have only got these in sample sizes with palettes. But this product is AMAZING. My oily lids are matte for hours with this primer. My shadows stick all day. The sample size has lasted me a year and still going strong! I have two so the unopened one is still at least half way full. It's still creamy as when I first opened it. I have small Asian hooded lids so I don't use much but I'm sure even if you had bigger lids you wouldn't have to use a lot because it's so creamy. I'm medium skin colored so it does leave a minimal white cast but that's what eye shadows are for! Having hooded eyelids means constant creasing of that eyes and it's just not fun having bomb ass eye shadow with a ugly oil crease! So if you haven't tried this, say hello to HG !

on 2/17/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow primer! It does its job. It keeps your eyeshadow on all day, with no creasing, or smudging. The only downside is that it is of course a little expensive since it is urban decay, but I just buy the deluxe sample size from Sephora for $10 and it lasts me quite a while.

on 12/30/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've been using it for years, and using it on my clients.
A little bit goes a long way, so if you put too much, your eye shadow will crease, and if you don't put enough, it can crease as well. I like to put a dab on my finger and smooth it on my very oily eye lids (I wipe my eye lids with toner before applying), so it feels like i have a light sheet of it on. I use it just about everyday and i would still buy more.. even though it is VERY expensive.
You can cut a lot of corners with makeup, but I will always pay top dollar for my eye primer, so that my cheaper eye shadows last ALL DAY. YAAY! It works GREAT!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Think this stuff was okay. I originally bought the full sized version and actually wasn't crazy about it because I thought it was a bit too "slippery" feeling. However, i got another mini tube with one of the Naked Palettes and it grew on me. After trying other primers, I appreciated how light in texture it was. I DO prefer something a little thicker for a lot of looks though so I tend to turn to other primers I have then reaching for this one first. I don't care for the wand aspect on the full sized, a little goes a long way because it is so light weight and I like the mini tube. I think for the price, I probably wouldn't buy it again, at least full sized. I

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product!! I actually got this in a grab bag sampler when I purchased the Urban Decay Glitter and Glue. I was skeptical because I wear contacts and my eyes are sensitive, but this product was awesome! It went on smooth (from lash line to eyebrows) using very little! I'm a casino waitress/model so my makeup has to last my entire shift(8-10 hours) with no reapplication! With this product underneath the eye shadow my eyes looked awesome all night long!!

I've paired this with their glitter and it works wonderful! Even with my non-UD products and creme eyeliners it has a fantastic hold! The packaging is awesome as it comes out at a little tip for easy application/ portion. It washes off well with regular soap and water or makeup remover.

I enjoy elf and have tried their version of primer and while its good, my eyes didn't look as fresh at the end of my shift like they did with UD primer. For the price its worth it!

on 9/13/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Back in the day, I had a potion-shaped tube of this stuff. More recently, I got a sample with my Naked palette. Happily, it took a while to run through the original UDPP. Eyeshadow primer is great because it makes eyeshadow more vibrant and last longer. That being said, it is not a miracle worker, especially for the dark-skinned, in terms of vibrancy of eyeshadows. I also use NYX Milk on top of UDPP to make the pigment stand out even more. The stickiness of the UDPP is not enough on its own for me.

I probably will not buy this anytime soon, because I still have to get through the other samples and a small tube of UDPP in Sin.