Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/9/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I spent all this money for a primer that did nothing but change the colour of my eyeshadow. It's a weird texture too. I also dislike the applicator.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base for the past year and it does an OK job but its not my HG....I'm just hoping to hurry up and use it up so I can crack open the full-size UD Primer Potion. I was using this two years ago but had to take a break from it because it started to dry out my lids (I later learned I just needed to apply a little eye cream on my top lid). What I do know is that this stuff does keep you crease free and it gives your lid a nice smooth canvas in which to apply color. It definitely helps a lil in keeping the vibrancy of your eye color intact as well (I found that NARS kinda dulls your eye color just a little bit). I'm so glad that I decided to go ahead and pick up a fresh tube of this since I've been trying out more complex eye looks. This is definitely a worthy buy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So far this & Mary Kay's eye primer are the only ones that can handle my oily lids the most! I do recommend the tube you can squeeze rather than getting the kind w/the wand for convenience & i feel the squeeze tube lasts longer!

Pros: Primer goes on smoothly not leaving white streaks, eyeshadow stays in place most of the day (5-8 hours at the most).

Cons: Kinda pricey, if you get the wand not getting all of your moneys worth, slight smell, figuring out the right amount to use for product to work.

Totally recommended!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like the UDPP,and glad the packaging has changed. My first bottle I depotted,and while I don't wear shadows every day this helps them to stay in place & not crease. I've even taken a nap with my eye mu on after a day & it looked the same as when I applied it that morning. I'm currently trying this on my under eye area( per YT vids) to prevent creaseing of concealor. So far,with my Ben Nye power it's done good.

on 5/3/2013 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Quite simply the best. It's the one all others are measured against. Goes on smooth, shadow stays put, mission accomplished.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite eye primer though it is one of the only ones I've tried (elf primer for $1 was my first). I love this and my shadows stay all day without smudging nor creasing and that's saying alot because I have VERY oily skin and eyelids. Oh and this lasts SO LONG. Only thing is it's pricey but I found that on the UD website that they have a deal for all 3 primers (including sin and the other one) for I think $20. So, you're saving $40. Don't know if they still have this though.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very good primer. Allows eye shadows to adhere to the lid much better.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have been using this primer for about two years now. Although it is not my top favorite, it is still ranked in my top three and I will continue to buy this (in Greed) beacause it is the best pigmented eye primer. Love it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. I don't use eyeshadow without. It allows my eyeshadows to pop and they stay on for ages. It last for ages, and now urban decay have designed a squeeze tube so you can get every bit of product out of it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

It does what it promises but the old packaging was terrible and wasted so much product. There are so many drugstore primers out there now that do the same and more that I can't justify the price anymore.