Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/8/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

In one sentence, this stuff works! I've purchased it again and again as it's simply the best at what it does. I've tried others, but always come back to UD Primer. I like the original, not crazy about the other tinted or glittery versions. The only downside is the container. There's still a lot of product in it when it looks like you're at the end. Just pry off the top (the ribbed part) and there's more under there!

on 12/17/2010 12:04:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I don't know how to describe this fancy stuff. I love it, really love it. It's absolutely a paragon of eye primer. Because of my oily eyelids, my gel eyeliner always runs out after 1-2hrs even I used Bobbi Brown. But after using this, it is a miracle. Easy to apply, transparent, dry, sweet smell. But the accent is my eyeliner stays well all day. It was a big surprise for me. On the other hand, the packaging is really bad, you never know when it is empty or still have a little or whatever. =.= I'm sure I'll definitely buy it again. ><

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I like this product, it does make my shadows a bit more intense than normal, but I wasn't impressed as the other reviewers appear to be. My shadows still crease a bit and lids still get oily at the end of the day.

Eyes: Violet

I'm speaking on behalf of only 4 times trying this, so don't quote me on this! Nevertheless, I really like this product, it keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner on for a LOONG time with no creasing! It makes the colours look a lot more vibrant and more like the colour on the palette. I really like that it's a product that actually keeps all the promises that it makes! Cons: it comes in a cute but wasteful bottle. A nice theme and design compared to a normal MAC bottle but you waste a lot unless you do operation on it. Anyways, besides that inconvenience, it's a really great product! Maybe Urban Decay will sell the primer potion in a jar or tub one day and charge people more for it just cuz it's the main issue with it! Lol, they'd make big bucks on it then (well even more at least).

Eyes: Violet

it keeps your eyeshadow on all day without creasing or fading, i really like the way it works, and the little genie bottle is really cute, the only thing is that i heard when you run out u have to cut the bottle open and that wont be fun

Eyes: Violet

If you want your eyeshadow to last all day, all night, all the next day and into the next night (Lindsay Lohan I'm looking at you because you look like you don't shower every day), this is the stuff for you. It makes creams go on flawlessly and last and last and last and last. Everything else on the market pales in comparison.

on 12/31/2005 9:46:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I have come to the conclusion that UD Primer Potion is best suited to younger gals or those with oily lids. For those of us 30+ something's with normal to dry lids, this product can be disastrous. I use MAC Studiofix and have made three attempts to put PP over it and each time it would not blend and made my lids look ancient. Putting powder shadow over top only worsened the cakey/flakey situation. For my age range and skin type, I'll stick with MAC paints.