Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/20/2018 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WORTH EVERY PENNY! I heard the amazing reviews for this product, and I finally bit the bullet and purchased it...and wow! Really great stuff, doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eye shadow look amazing and last all day like I just put it on. I'm only mad I waited this long to purchase it! five stars all the way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This primer is just ok for me. It works pretty well but others hold up on my oily eyelids better. I prefer Too Faced, wet n wild, and the NYX waterproof to this one. If you have drier skin you may prefer this one though.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

on 3/24/2018 6:21:00 PM

Granted this is a great product, but I find Shadow Insurance to be less oily - and have less of yellow tint on my more neutral skin. I kind of get some eyeliner transfer (I tend to use gel or liquid) when I use UD primer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing primer,honestly the price is fair for what it does and how long it lasts.I don't use any other primer unless I am running errands and don't care about my eyeshadow.This primer really does help keep your eyeshadows locked in,but doesn't stop them from being blendable.Doesn't smell,a little goes a long way,and it goes on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly cannot live without this primer!! I have oily eyelids and this will last for at least 12 hours without budging. I totally recommend. Don't forget to set it after you apply it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

i have this in the matte shade... this is the third eyeshadow primer I've used. i got the clinique lid smoothie (do NOT like at all) the Too Faced eye insurance and now this. honestly, some mornings i am running late for work (usually am always at least 5-7 minutes late) and skip the eyeshadow primer just cuz i won't have time to set it, and honestly i can tell the difference if i use it or not. i use high quality eyeshadow though of course. usually morphe or tarte or huda palette and its like the eyeshadow primers are just ANOTHER step in my makeup routine that I'm not even sure if it's necessary or not if that makes sence... sorry I'm sleepy lol!!!

on 11/8/2017 12:30:00 PM

I have yet to find a dupe of this primer; but for now, I'm gonna keep buying it because it makes everything else I put on my eyes last longer + makes colors more vivid.

on 10/13/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This potion is the grail of all makeup. I told all of my friends about this primer and continue to do so. I LOVE IT. It lasts a REALLY long time too. I had one that lasted me YEARS and I used it daily. I don't love the wand application but it's easier to use and can't really complain. Really makes my eye shadow POP and look vibrant and beautiful. Lasts a long time too. Everyone should definitely purchase this and have it in their makeup stash. It's fantastic!

on 10/12/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product. HOWEVER.. UD's new packaging for this item really sucks. It sucks so much that I am actually going to switch to Milani's eyeshadow primer which works just as well and is much cheaper. Until UD goes back to the squeezy tube packaging I will NOT repurchase. Sorry not sorry UD ;)

Just FYI ladies, Wet N Wild has a GREAT dupe of this. It's the PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer. Scope the reviews for that product, everyone compares it to UD one!

Video Reviews & Tutorials