Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/14/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just tossed my last tube of this. The packaging is awful and it's overpriced. I hate the wand, it's really unsanitary. I tested some others recently and found 2 that to me, seem equivalent to or better than Urban Decay. Urban Decay Potion does a nice job, but I see no difference in the Milani ( around 7.50) and the Wet n Wild Wet n Wild Photo Focus Only A Matter of Prime. (around 4.99). Both make my shadow last just as long, neither crease, and neither cause any irritation, so why pay more when I can pick these up in the drugstore and not have an unsanitary sponge applicator?

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

Really love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This primer is ok. It is not the best I have used and I have had my eye shadow crease with this. I also do not like the packaging. When running low, it is hard to get the remaining product out. I would just prefer to use my foundation or shape tape over this primer.

on 6/18/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Potion is right!!
Let's start with the gorgeous and unique packaging, when I go into my makeup drawer, there is no mistaking this for anything else. It's a statement piece on a vanity

Texture wise, this is liquid silk. It is so creamy and buttery and it just glides on like a dream. The applicator gets a good amount of product and it's very easy to apply

It works amazing. It makes my shadows build very smoothly and even brings out alot of pigment in them.
I would, and will definitely be buying more of this once I run out. I really love it

on 6/14/2017 4:22:00 AM