Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/7/2018 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have had many primers before, but this one works wonders, especially because I do not have perfect instagram eye lids, I have droopy eyelids and for me it is important not to look like a panda when I have eyeliner on, because I really love wearing it. It enhances eyeshadow pigment, however, if you want color to pop (e.g. I have Prism from ABH with Sphere eyeshadow) I would use a more white primer to make that yellow really stand out.
But definitely buying it again, super awesome.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing primer,honestly the price is fair for what it does and how long it lasts.I don't use any other primer unless I am running errands and don't care about my eyeshadow.This primer really does help keep your eyeshadows locked in,but doesn't stop them from being blendable.Doesn't smell,a little goes a long way,and it goes on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly cannot live without this primer!! I have oily eyelids and this will last for at least 12 hours without budging. I totally recommend. Don't forget to set it after you apply it.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

of course, the legendary eyeshadow primer
i think this is one of the best primer i ever have
my eyeshadow stays perfectly on my oily eyelid whenever i use this

very helpful for me due to my oily eyelid

on 2/19/2017 1:46:00 PM

Absolutely brilliant makes the colours pop and my eyeshadow does not move and lasts all day and night.

on 1/1/2017 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Asian, mid 30's, dry skin in U area,normal&slightly oily on T area.

Everyone talks about this product, beauty gurus, YT MUA and basically everyone. So I thought it must be one wickedly awesome product. Not.
I'm glad I didnt buy the full size because I'm certain it will end up somewhere else but my eyelids.

It does not live up the hype. At least to me. I got it in sample size so I cannot comment about the packging.

My eyelids are dry, so dry any eyeshadow from drugstore brands to high end brands feels like chalk up there without primer, even after moisturizer. So naturally I want a moisturizing primer.

Meanwhile it does amazing job to keep my eyeshadow lasts longer, it dries my lids like a nightmare. Either drugstore eyeshadow or the high end ones feel chalkier in a terrible way. It doesnt settle in lines or feel heavy on my lids, tho, but the utter dryness is unberable.

Not reccommended at all if you have dry eyelids like mine.

Video Reviews & Tutorials