Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer is amazing and long lasting! You can get so many different shades, it evens out your skin tone on your eyelid.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

of course, the legendary eyeshadow primer
i think this is one of the best primer i ever have
my eyeshadow stays perfectly on my oily eyelid whenever i use this

very helpful for me due to my oily eyelid

on 2/19/2017 1:46:00 PM

Absolutely brilliant makes the colours pop and my eyeshadow does not move and lasts all day and night.

on 1/1/2017 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Asian, mid 30's, dry skin in U area,normal&slightly oily on T area.

Everyone talks about this product, beauty gurus, YT MUA and basically everyone. So I thought it must be one wickedly awesome product. Not.
I'm glad I didnt buy the full size because I'm certain it will end up somewhere else but my eyelids.

It does not live up the hype. At least to me. I got it in sample size so I cannot comment about the packging.

My eyelids are dry, so dry any eyeshadow from drugstore brands to high end brands feels like chalk up there without primer, even after moisturizer. So naturally I want a moisturizing primer.

Meanwhile it does amazing job to keep my eyeshadow lasts longer, it dries my lids like a nightmare. Either drugstore eyeshadow or the high end ones feel chalkier in a terrible way. It doesnt settle in lines or feel heavy on my lids, tho, but the utter dryness is unberable.

Not reccommended at all if you have dry eyelids like mine.

on 12/4/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!! When I go out to a night club 6 hours later when I get home it looks like I just applied my smokey eye! I also use a little under my eyes and it prevents any masacara or eyeliner to smudge.. Highly recommend especially for anyone with oily skin!!!

on 11/29/2016 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This eye primer doesn't do MUCH for my oily eyelids, but it's not horrible or anything. I mainly mix it with other more hardcore eye primers. It's not bad but for the price I wouldn't repurchase. My WnW and E.L.F. eye primers work better and they're only a few dollars.

on 11/7/2016 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I wished this worked for me but sadly it didn't. I have never had any dry patches on my eyelids but since using this the last few months I've developed flaky patches on my eyelids. Never had this problem everrrr before so I'm convinced this is the culprit. I usually have oily eyelids (because my skin is dehydrated) so I think using this primer because it's creating a matte dry base dries out my eyelids even more if that's sense.