Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of my top sellers so had to give it a go! I only use it if I am going out for a night out or meal ect not everyday. It covers any redness on your eye lids and sets quickly. My eyeshadow is very smooth and stays put all day after applying. The sizes are very good and great value for a urban decay product. It's just faultless!

on 6/12/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I give this product a 2 on the price because DANG! It's expensive!
That being said, it is one of my HG products! I use it everyday! My eyeshadow NEVER creases and looks fresh all day long! No other primer can compare! :-D

The color is tan but it blends into your skin tone for an exact match and there is no smell. It feels sliky and goes on ultra smooth!

Try it! You will love it!

on 5/15/2014 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

The only eyeshadow primer that has ever worked for me. I usually work long hours, and I have no time to freshen up my makeup throughout the day. When I wear this, I don't have to worry about creasing or shadow/liner smudging/sliding off right away. I actually tested this, and found out that when applied under a natural smokey eye(using taupes and browns)with liner, it lasted approx. six hours before the shadow started to fade slightly.

Awful packaging though. Both the tube and the one with a doe foot applicator doesn't seem useful. I feel like a lot of product goes to waste. But I guess the tube is the better option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not a fan of this primer. It's too creamy and a little thick and my eyeshadow creases more than it would without any primer.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This primer really works. I don't usually believe in any type of primers, but this one is a no brainer. You barley have to apply any to get your eyeshadow to not crease and stay on for a long time. I have a fallen asleep with eyeshadow on and this primer underneath, and when I woke up, the eyeshadow looked like i had put it on 2 seconds ago. I highly recommend this product. There are different color primers you can get, I have the one that doesn't have any type of sheen (original), and I have "Sin". I find that "Sin" only works if you want todo a shiny or glittery eye look. The ONLY downside i have on this product is when applying eyeshadow on top, it is a little tricky to blend it out, but after a while, it looks perfect.

on 7/30/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I hate the old wand container, but the new tube container is fantastic! With the old wand style there was a lot of product the wand couldn't reach and you would have to break it open in order to get the rest.

Anyway, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer! I have oily skin and have tried numerous other high end primers. Urban Decay has had the best color stay and crease free wear for me. (I will have to post a picture one of these days)

on 6/19/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Compare this to too faced.. This works better :) . I have extremely oily lids. Gets oily within two hours. I use this then a dusting of makeup forever hd setting powder and no more transferring of eyeliner to bottom lid. Does have a bit of creasing after about 6 hours. But never thought my eyeshadows could stay on for so long!!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Good primer for eyes, and prevents creasing very well. I personally don't think it's worth the price, and prefer using my e.l.f. eyelid primer that is only a few dollars. It works just as well. The packaging of this product is awful, and I wish I would have gotten the newer packaging. For paying so much money for a product and not being able to use it all is disappointing. I wouldn't repurchase this product again, due to price and its very similar to one that is only a few dollars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This primer works wonder for me, as it doesn't crease and make a mess however i prefer the old applicator and it's like a velvet tip for easier and fast application. I still have another piece of the old packaging will re-purchase once I've done with the old ones!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I absolutely love the UDPP its a great primer for eyeshadows and keeps my eyeshadows lasting all day! It's a little overpriced but you get what you pay for. The packaging with the squeeze tube is way better than the one with the applicator since the potion-like packaging. Overall i would repurchase again and again