Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Have been using Too Faced eyeshadow primer for a few years now and found it mediocre, but couldn't get UDPP in Australia.
Finally got my mits on this after a trip to New York and i love it. Shadows do not crease and they stay put all day ( been using in conjunction with UD Naked 2).
It comes out as a beige, almost like a sheer concealer when blended. No scent, squeeze tube is convenient. I have the deluxe sample size. Will definitely repurchase. I think it will last a while as you only need a dot for each eye.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Amazing primer! Does what it says!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Had a sample free with my Naked palette and have finally been out and bought the full size version. Nothing helps my eye makeup to last til evening like this stuff. Can't recommend it highly enough, will re-purchase over and over.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like the UDPP,and glad the packaging has changed. My first bottle I depotted,and while I don't wear shadows every day this helps them to stay in place & not crease. I've even taken a nap with my eye mu on after a day & it looked the same as when I applied it that morning. I'm currently trying this on my under eye area( per YT vids) to prevent creaseing of concealor. So far,with my Ben Nye power it's done good.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE this product. It keeps my eye shadow lasting all day with barely any fade and I really like the fact the the product is transparent. Would re-buy over and over again.

on 11/4/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE this primer!!! I have been using it forever and I will continue to use to it. Makes my eyeshadow blendable, enhanced and pigmented. I have dark skin and usually there are eyeshadows that never show up on my eyelids. Well... this primer changed all of that. This primer is the ultimate go to and I never ever have creased eyeshadow! I mean seriously what more could ask for?! The only downside is even when its finished there is still product left in the bottle and I plan on removing the rubber stopper and using every last bit of it.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

WOW! I thought I've tried them all. This stuff is amazing! I have really oily eye lids and this is the only primer that actually makes my eyeshadow stay on all day. If you dont like this you must be using it wrong!

on 3/5/2012 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

LOVE this ! It never fails me, I've had the same tube for almost a year and it's still as fresh as the first day I got it. My eyeshadows NEVER crease even after 15 hours, and the colors are still super vibrant !

on 12/23/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

On my oily lids it still creased! I would reccomend you get a sample before getting into the hype. Never again.

on 10/17/2011 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Oct 2011: I'm not too impressed with this as I find it very hit or miss. Depending on how much or how little of this I apply to the lid the performance varies & I'm not happy with the amount of guesswork involved. When I apply quite a bit and rub it in it immediately makes my eye region look ashy although it does keep oil at bay throughout the day. As a dark skinned woman an ashy look is NEVER ideal but given that I apply shadow which covers it up its nothing to worry about. Worn alone this is def NOT WOC friendly.

I'm definitely not a fan of how this often gives me lids a somewhat 'crepey' appearance which is quite visible when I wear matte colours. I'm only 24 & my lids are fine so this should NOT be the case! I also find eyeshadows quite difficult to blend together with this (especially in the crease areas) as it provides no slip but is dries out the lid immediately on contact whilst adhering eyeshadow. If I apply too little of this (in an attempt to avoid the crepe look) oil still breaks through by the end of the day, hence this being too hit or miss which I dont really have time for given the hype.

So now I'm on the lookout for something far more consistent....although its more expensive I've heard the Nars one is much better & is transparent (UDPP is nude coloured) so I must try that as soon as I get the chance.

Will not repurchase