Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/2/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've purchased and repurchased this over the years. Why on earth did they go back to the original packaging. I've only had my last tube for a little over a month and its already drying out. I will be looking for another product that can replace what used to be a HG for me.

on 10/1/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I started with this eye primer and have never looked back. It does an astonishing job keeping eyeshadow, liner and mascara in place all day. I used to get crazy raccoon eyes by the end of the day if I didn't use primer, and with this, I still have decent looking eye makeup 10 hours later, even with very oily skin. No creases, no raccoon eyes. An absolute must for any makeup arsenal.

on 3/27/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is completely useless for me. I have tried using this differently but to no avail. I do get the best results when I use this before cleaning my entire lid with a make up remover (to remove my cream and any other oil) but it doesn't make my eyeliner last as long as it promises for.

I use baby powder on my lids before applying my eyeliner and this works as as well or sometimes worse than that. However this is just my experience. My lids are super oily...

on 1/23/2017 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have oily eyelid, hooded eyes and sensitive watery eyes. I'm forever in search of a primer that allows me to use eyeshadow. Already tried TheBalm, Smashbox and Nars. All of them failed and UDPP is yet another disappointment.

It applies smoothly and dries very fast, which is great. That is that. It makes blending difficult, which i thought was because the primer was securing the eyeshadow that much. No luck for me.

With the other primers, the eyeshadow creases. UDPP (original) goes a step down. It creases and forms a goop mess that makes me feel like there is even more oil in my lid.

Still searching.

Update 02.09.2017: Didn't say before but i find it expensive for the amount of primer. I hate the wand package in anything. Give me a squeeze tube and I am happy.

I treated an eye skin condition and after it i used the primer again. No more goop, but it still didn't hold the eyeshadow that good in my more hooded eyes (I have different hoodiness in each eyes😂). By the end of the day, i had uneven colors, with the less hooded eye having more intense color.

on 11/29/2016 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This eye primer doesn't do MUCH for my oily eyelids, but it's not horrible or anything. I mainly mix it with other more hardcore eye primers. It's not bad but for the price I wouldn't repurchase. My WnW and E.L.F. eye primers work better and they're only a few dollars.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like this but it is not spectacular, you have to blend this thoroughly with your finger to not see the neutral color. I suggest to use yours fingers instead of a brush because this is a thick formula and it just does not work with a brush you will lose product and will not blend well. If you do not blend well this product your eye shadow color will just not look well put. Although the eye shadows stay like a dream. I feel that there are other eye primers out there that do the same job and they are very easy to apply.

on 2/19/2016 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! been using it for about 6 years now, the packaging is super cute even though i'm kinda sad they changed their packaging from a bottle to a squeezy tube, I think it's better because you can get more product out. This stuff makes your eyeshadow last literally all day AS LONG AS U BLEND IT CORRECTLY. If you leave creases when applying this you WILL get creasy eyeshadow, so make sure you blend it smoothly. I can do a dramatic eye from 8 in the morning and it would last me till past midnight always a repurchase

on 2/1/2016 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So far the best primer I've ever used. Great staying power, and it really enhances all of my eyeshadows. It did a great job holding up to my tears at my wedding! I have it in the full size and travel size. Ive tried finding dupes for it, but nothing compares to it. When I apply it, it is a little tacky once it dries down, I just quickly set it with a translucent powder or a light eye shadow and I'm good to go.

on 11/3/2015 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great eyeshadow primer. When I'm in a rush and need my shadow to stay 90% in place all day I use this alone.

However when I'm going to a wedding, big event, or it's a hot day I put this on first and then my MAC paint pot in painterly on top and your eyeshadow WILL. NOT. BUDGE. I'm talking, you have to wash your face 2 times and then use makeup remover to get it all off, and even then it can still be on there. So yeah, that combo is heaven.

Although again I do use this on its own very often, and it's still very good as is. HG, 5/5.

on 7/8/2015 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Creased right through every eyeshadow. I have oily eyelids but dry skin. Not worth the money, I don't even use the mini free ones.