Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/14/2017 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just tossed my last tube of this. The packaging is awful and it's overpriced. I hate the wand, it's really unsanitary. I tested some others recently and found 2 that to me, seem equivalent to or better than Urban Decay. Urban Decay Potion does a nice job, but I see no difference in the Milani ( around 7.50) and the Wet n Wild Wet n Wild Photo Focus Only A Matter of Prime. (around 4.99). Both make my shadow last just as long, neither crease, and neither cause any irritation, so why pay more when I can pick these up in the drugstore and not have an unsanitary sponge applicator?

on 10/12/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product. HOWEVER.. UD's new packaging for this item really sucks. It sucks so much that I am actually going to switch to Milani's eyeshadow primer which works just as well and is much cheaper. Until UD goes back to the squeezy tube packaging I will NOT repurchase. Sorry not sorry UD ;)

Just FYI ladies, Wet N Wild has a GREAT dupe of this. It's the PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer. Scope the reviews for that product, everyone compares it to UD one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing. Probably my favorite eyeshadow primer. I give it a 4 stars because the price and the packaging is kind of odd.. I usually just apply it to my finger and then to my lids rather than using the wand to apply it because it doesn't go on evenly
But I love this primer!! Works great at making sure your eyeshadow doesn't crease and stays put

on 9/11/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

does its job. no flaws. you dont have to use a lot. prolongs my eyeshadow and sometimes i use it as glitter glue. i have never strayed away and have been using this product for almost 5 years on a daily basis. you can also use this underneath your eyes as primer for concealer/corrector to prevent creasing. i don't mind the price since a tube lasts so long, about 4-6 months, and you can easily remove the wand and carefully squeeze the product out if you prefer a squeeze tube product.

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/24/2017 9:13:00 PM

Honestly this primer is just hype. Yes it keeps my eyeshadow on but more than a concealer can. I would save my money and buy something else

truly lasts all day!

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

I like how this primer applies smoothly on the eyelid . It allows your eyeshadow to look beautiful for hours, but once I got the 6 -7 hr mark it can start to crease a bit . I'm happy that it comes in a smaller size and that it's now paraben free.

I don't LOVE this and don't really know why so many people do. I hate the applicator, which sometimes just doesn't pick up anything. It definitely prevents my shadow from creasing as quickly as it would without primer, but after two hours, it creases as usual. I do like, however, that it makes colours and sparkle look more intense than it does without it. Same level as Two Faced Shadow Insurance. I have yet to find a perfect primer.