Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

i have this in the matte shade... this is the third eyeshadow primer I've used. i got the clinique lid smoothie (do NOT like at all) the Too Faced eye insurance and now this. honestly, some mornings i am running late for work (usually am always at least 5-7 minutes late) and skip the eyeshadow primer just cuz i won't have time to set it, and honestly i can tell the difference if i use it or not. i use high quality eyeshadow though of course. usually morphe or tarte or huda palette and its like the eyeshadow primers are just ANOTHER step in my makeup routine that I'm not even sure if it's necessary or not if that makes sence... sorry I'm sleepy lol!!!

on 10/1/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I started with this eye primer and have never looked back. It does an astonishing job keeping eyeshadow, liner and mascara in place all day. I used to get crazy raccoon eyes by the end of the day if I didn't use primer, and with this, I still have decent looking eye makeup 10 hours later, even with very oily skin. No creases, no raccoon eyes. An absolute must for any makeup arsenal.

on 12/4/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!! When I go out to a night club 6 hours later when I get home it looks like I just applied my smokey eye! I also use a little under my eyes and it prevents any masacara or eyeliner to smudge.. Highly recommend especially for anyone with oily skin!!!

on 11/9/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

KEEPS EVERYTHING ON YOUR EYELIDS ALLLLLL DAY ITS AMAZING

on 8/28/2016 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Holy Grail product right here! I have been using the Primer Potion for years both on my eyelids and under my eyes. I have very oily skin, even around my eyes. Everything would crease on me almost immediately, but this product saved my life. It's important to apply a thin layer and really work it into the skin with your fingertips, otherwise you'll risk looking cakey or chalky. I own this product in Eden as well, a color that I also highly recommend.

on 3/9/2016 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

this is the ultimate lid primer for me.it does everything a good primer should do.makes shadows vibrant,long-lasting and above all,smudge proof.onthe down side,shadows become a little hard to blend but nothing that cannot be managed.price is a little on the expensive side too but the product will last you a good amount of time as you will require very small amount for each application.overall,i couldn't be happier with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not sure why everyone is obsessed with this primer. I think it gets the job done, but not better than any other primer out there.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeshadow primer! My eyelids are very very oily and i've tried some different primers and none have worked. When I tried this I was so surprised that my eye makeup stayed on the whole day and looked really good even at the end of the day! So if you have oily lids you need to buy this NOW!

on 4/23/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love using this eye shadow primer. I have always seen positive reviews online but though it was kind of pricey but I decided to give it a try and it does makes my eye shadow stay for more than 8 hours. Even with my cheapest eye shadows. I have tried cheap eye shadow primers before and they don't work as well.

I will definitely buy it again if I ran out. I wonder if the face primer from Urban Decay is as good as this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this product!!!!!...I have very OILY skin so after a couple of hours my eye make up starts creasing..I first tried out the primer because i had received a sample from Ulta, the day i got it i used it, went to sleep and forgot to take off my make up, woke up the next day and to my surprise my make up looked exactly the same!!..I've tried a couple other primers that were suggested for oily skin and wasn't nearly as pleased with the results...I will never use a different eye shadow primer again..