Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/8/2017 12:30:00 PM

I have yet to find a dupe of this primer; but for now, I'm gonna keep buying it because it makes everything else I put on my eyes last longer + makes colors more vivid.

on 10/13/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This potion is the grail of all makeup. I told all of my friends about this primer and continue to do so. I LOVE IT. It lasts a REALLY long time too. I had one that lasted me YEARS and I used it daily. I don't love the wand application but it's easier to use and can't really complain. Really makes my eye shadow POP and look vibrant and beautiful. Lasts a long time too. Everyone should definitely purchase this and have it in their makeup stash. It's fantastic!

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/24/2017 9:13:00 PM

Honestly this primer is just hype. Yes it keeps my eyeshadow on but more than a concealer can. I would save my money and buy something else

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

on 8/17/2017 7:21:00 PM

I can moisturize the heck outta my eyelids and everything and it still makes them look dry. Eyeshadow lasts yeah but I have better results with NYX eyeshadow base cause it doesn't dry my eyelids out.

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.