Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This formula is too watery for me, I have oily skin so it does not help much. The millani one works a lot better for me and it is half the price! I will probably use it all up because it was expensive but will not be repurchasing.

This stuff doesn't budge! I've used it for three days now and before I discovered this primer, by halfway through the day my eye makeup would have evaporated or melted off. I guess I have oily eyelids? I don't know...
Yesterday after putting the primer on, I was a bit heavy handed on my smokey eye look because I'm used to having it fade down to a barely there status by 2pm. I went to look in the mirror at 5pm and my eyes looked just as they did at 8am!

on 3/19/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my 'old faithful' when it comes to my eyeshadow primer (though I do prefer the long term results provided my the UD anti-aging primer but it is not as good for holding color). I always have a tube of this in my kit as it can be relied up to keep my shadow on all day. I find as I age and my lid area has developed that 'bruised' discoloration look I have to apply a tiny amount of high quality liquid concealer like NARS to my lids lightly with my fingers before this completely dries so I have a good clean base to apply color.

on 3/5/2016 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

very nice product

Wow...I guess you could say my rating is part of the minority...I absolutely HATED this product! My eyeshadow creased within five hours and was a mess! Not worth the money or the hype! I will stick to my milani eye primer.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this primer the first time I tried it! I ended up getting the trial size the first time around because it came with my palette and after using it a few days in a row I immediately went back to get the larger tube.

It really helps bring out the color of eye shadows.

on 8/7/2015 10:38:00 AM

Everything was good with this primer at first. It didn't crease on me or anything. Also colors looked more vibrant. But now a couple months in my lids are getting dry. I'm going to try alternating with a less drying eyeshadow primer and see if I can use up the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I didn't change anything else in my makeup routine so I know the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer is the culprit. Since it is drying out my eyelids I will not be repurchasing.

Did not care for this product. I found it made blending my eye make up difficult and tended to flake off. Yes, I was only using small amount of product and I let it dry for about 5 minutes prior to applying eye shadow.

on 6/16/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I bought it because of the many reviews that I saw on youtube and I'll never regret buying this. It's just amazing how good it helps to pop the color of my eye shadow and how longer increases the duration of my eye makeup.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Keeps my eyeshadow on and is not tested on animals :)