Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

Burns like FIRE! A burning fire on my eyelid. As its burning you try to blend and it ends up drying into a smeared goopy mess. So, you've got your goopy fire eyelid, which now needs more shadow to cover the red which you smear up. At this point you've got to be at that event and you wish you'd never tried to make your 🔥 mess eye makeup long lasting.

on 5/8/2017 7:53:00 PM

I bought this primer and at least one month of use it was very dry. The application stick was damage and all the product was on top of the packaging. I didn´t like this product

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the eye shadow primer which is in the bottle with the wand and I HATE it. Everyone raves about this product (well they used to) and I can't understand why. From reading the reviews it sounds like they changed the formula whilst they changed the packaging but I can't say as I've never used it when it's been in that packaging. It's rather difficult to apply with the wand and quite awkward and I can't say I noticed a difference in my eye shadow longevity or made the eye shadows any more vibrant and pigmented. I might as well just use my foundation or concealer than use this.

on 3/4/2017 2:22:00 PM

My eyes were swollen and caused the back of my hand itchiness and redness when applied.

i agree with the old formula and packaging reviews! it's much better and worked accordingly which is why i bought my second tube. the new formula and packaging is HORRIBLE! i even feel that the content is not as much as the previous packaging. i used it just for a while and felt that it has hit rock bottom despite of the brush applicator should make it easier reaching the bottom but that's not the case at all. it's felt as if nothing to be scooped out after a while with the brush. the longevity is the main issue as well as it is more watery with the new formula and it does not last long unlike the previous formula that could last all day! the eyeshadow's staying power is just the same without applying any primer. so unfortunately i'd move to other product and thinking of getting the TFSI which still stick with the old formula and packaging. I really wonder why companies reformulate their products if there's nothing to complaint about to begin with

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I loved the old formula and old packaging (squeeze tube). The new packaging (with the applicator) is difficult to use and the formula is TERRIBLE. Absolutely useless, greasy and does not work the way the old formula did. What a waste. I'm not sure what happened with this product, but I will be returning to the store.

on 1/23/2017 9:48:00 PM

This primer used to be wonderful in the old tube with no applicator and a different formula, it was the best and that is why it was a cult favorite. However, packaging and formula has changed and it is awful!! Eyeshadow does not stay on at all. I wa told at Ulta that L'Oreal bought out Urban Decay. Urban Decay (L'Oréal) PLEASE bring back the old, great formula. Luckily, I just ordered 3 tubes of the good version but when they run out I will be buying something else.

on 11/9/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I spent all this money for a primer that did nothing but change the colour of my eyeshadow. It's a weird texture too. I also dislike the applicator.

i have fairly oily eyelids, and when i heard everyone raving that this helped shadows stay on all day, i went right out and bought it. it absolutely didn't work for me; my shadows slid all over probably about an hour after i put it on. and the packaging is just terrible!

Video Reviews & Tutorials