Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely one of the best primers: really helps eye shadow go on smoothly and stay put (not the easiest of tasks to achieve). Have purchased more 'premium' brands in the past i.e Estee lauder or Lancôme but none gave me the results that this has. I can use this on a morning, apply eyeshadow and not have to touch up later in the day before a night out. That's what I call results! Would recommend to all the ladies after a decent eyeshadow primer.

on 4/16/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Ulta because of all the rave reviews. I am really impressed with this eyeshadow primer and absolutely worth the hype! This makes my eyeshadow last 12+ hours and the Lancome eyeshadow primer I had used for several years only lasted me 8 hours. I bought this in the mini size and will for sure buy this in the full size. Love it!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to be a good product a few years ago but they have def changed the formula in recent times as it doesn’t work on me anymore :( leaves eyelids oily with crease lines shortly after applying eyeshadow. No good :( go with benefit stay don’t stray or Art Deco!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This primer is just ok for me. It works pretty well but others hold up on my oily eyelids better. I prefer Too Faced, wet n wild, and the NYX waterproof to this one. If you have drier skin you may prefer this one though.

on 3/24/2018 6:21:00 PM

Granted this is a great product, but I find Shadow Insurance to be less oily - and have less of yellow tint on my more neutral skin. I kind of get some eyeliner transfer (I tend to use gel or liquid) when I use UD primer.

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/14/2017 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I went back to using this after testing several primers from other companies. I love the squeeze tube. You need just the tiniest amount to cover the lid. Once applied it dries down and feels very smooth (silicones). I always set the area with some translucent powder before applying shadow. This is an important step to further prep the lid and I've noticed that it makes a big different. With this step, the shadow does not grab onto any patches, goes on more smoothly, and seems to last longer. I wear this almost every day and a small tube lasts me several months. Overall, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer and I will continue to repurchase.

I like how this primer applies smoothly on the eyelid . It allows your eyeshadow to look beautiful for hours, but once I got the 6 -7 hr mark it can start to crease a bit . I'm happy that it comes in a smaller size and that it's now paraben free.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This primer is ok. It is not the best I have used and I have had my eye shadow crease with this. I also do not like the packaging. When running low, it is hard to get the remaining product out. I would just prefer to use my foundation or shape tape over this primer.

This stuff really works. I have hooded lids and oily eyelids. Without this, eyeshadow would only last on me for an hour or two, no matter how much blending and setting I did. With this, it lasts all day! And reduces transfer too. I'm impressed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials