Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by age: 25-29
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

i have this in the matte shade... this is the third eyeshadow primer I've used. i got the clinique lid smoothie (do NOT like at all) the Too Faced eye insurance and now this. honestly, some mornings i am running late for work (usually am always at least 5-7 minutes late) and skip the eyeshadow primer just cuz i won't have time to set it, and honestly i can tell the difference if i use it or not. i use high quality eyeshadow though of course. usually morphe or tarte or huda palette and its like the eyeshadow primers are just ANOTHER step in my makeup routine that I'm not even sure if it's necessary or not if that makes sence... sorry I'm sleepy lol!!!

on 11/8/2017 12:30:00 PM

I have yet to find a dupe of this primer; but for now, I'm gonna keep buying it because it makes everything else I put on my eyes last longer + makes colors more vivid.

on 10/13/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This potion is the grail of all makeup. I told all of my friends about this primer and continue to do so. I LOVE IT. It lasts a REALLY long time too. I had one that lasted me YEARS and I used it daily. I don't love the wand application but it's easier to use and can't really complain. Really makes my eye shadow POP and look vibrant and beautiful. Lasts a long time too. Everyone should definitely purchase this and have it in their makeup stash. It's fantastic!

on 10/12/2017 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great product. HOWEVER.. UD's new packaging for this item really sucks. It sucks so much that I am actually going to switch to Milani's eyeshadow primer which works just as well and is much cheaper. Until UD goes back to the squeezy tube packaging I will NOT repurchase. Sorry not sorry UD ;)

Just FYI ladies, Wet N Wild has a GREAT dupe of this. It's the PhotoFocus Eyeshadow Primer. Scope the reviews for that product, everyone compares it to UD one!

on 10/1/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I started with this eye primer and have never looked back. It does an astonishing job keeping eyeshadow, liner and mascara in place all day. I used to get crazy raccoon eyes by the end of the day if I didn't use primer, and with this, I still have decent looking eye makeup 10 hours later, even with very oily skin. No creases, no raccoon eyes. An absolute must for any makeup arsenal.

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

on 8/20/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It does make my eye makeup last a lot longer.
But not the whole day, makeup does fade over time.
Don't like the fact that this makes blending the shadows so hard.
I tried Innisfree's primer but it is worse than this, unable to blend my shadows at all.
Will purchase this if I can't find anything better. This is expensive so not very happy with the result.

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The freaking best eye shadow primer. The e/s does not move all day ! I've run out of 2 tubes already.

on 6/14/2017 4:22:00 AM