Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Such an incredible eyeshadow primer, the first I’ve tried and it’s already a favourite and possibly HG. In my experience, does a lot more than when I’ve tried to use concealer as a base. Helps to make shadows more vibrant and pop, last longer and apply better/smoother. I intend on either repurchasing this or trying the Anti-Ageing Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay or testing Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance. The only thing I don’t like about this primer is the price tag but luckily mine’s a sample size and I only had to pay $20 AUD for it. Another plus is it seems like a lot of product, even in the sample size and lasts forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My favorite eyeshadow primer so far! I'm glad I picked this up on a sale again! A little of this product goes a long way and it will last you a long time so the price point is justifiable. I can not do my eyeshadow without this product, so it's definitely a staple for me. I do have to set it with some powder for maximum longevity and anti-creasing. If your eyelids are very oily like mine and you find yourself struggling a bit with this product I would recommend setting it with powder like I do.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing primer,honestly the price is fair for what it does and how long it lasts.I don't use any other primer unless I am running errands and don't care about my eyeshadow.This primer really does help keep your eyeshadows locked in,but doesn't stop them from being blendable.Doesn't smell,a little goes a long way,and it goes on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly cannot live without this primer!! I have oily eyelids and this will last for at least 12 hours without budging. I totally recommend. Don't forget to set it after you apply it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing. Probably my favorite eyeshadow primer. I give it a 4 stars because the price and the packaging is kind of odd.. I usually just apply it to my finger and then to my lids rather than using the wand to apply it because it doesn't go on evenly
But I love this primer!! Works great at making sure your eyeshadow doesn't crease and stays put

on 9/11/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

does its job. no flaws. you dont have to use a lot. prolongs my eyeshadow and sometimes i use it as glitter glue. i have never strayed away and have been using this product for almost 5 years on a daily basis. you can also use this underneath your eyes as primer for concealer/corrector to prevent creasing. i don't mind the price since a tube lasts so long, about 4-6 months, and you can easily remove the wand and carefully squeeze the product out if you prefer a squeeze tube product.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

truly lasts all day!