Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM

I see a lot of good reviews on this primer but for some reason it does NOT work for me. I've tried applying a small amount and a larger amount but neither works and my eyeshadow STILL creases. I was looking forward to not seeing my makeuup crease. Very disappointed with this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing primer,honestly the price is fair for what it does and how long it lasts.I don't use any other primer unless I am running errands and don't care about my eyeshadow.This primer really does help keep your eyeshadows locked in,but doesn't stop them from being blendable.Doesn't smell,a little goes a long way,and it goes on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly cannot live without this primer!! I have oily eyelids and this will last for at least 12 hours without budging. I totally recommend. Don't forget to set it after you apply it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing. Probably my favorite eyeshadow primer. I give it a 4 stars because the price and the packaging is kind of odd.. I usually just apply it to my finger and then to my lids rather than using the wand to apply it because it doesn't go on evenly
But I love this primer!! Works great at making sure your eyeshadow doesn't crease and stays put

on 9/11/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

does its job. no flaws. you dont have to use a lot. prolongs my eyeshadow and sometimes i use it as glitter glue. i have never strayed away and have been using this product for almost 5 years on a daily basis. you can also use this underneath your eyes as primer for concealer/corrector to prevent creasing. i don't mind the price since a tube lasts so long, about 4-6 months, and you can easily remove the wand and carefully squeeze the product out if you prefer a squeeze tube product.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

truly lasts all day!

Really love it!!

I don't LOVE this and don't really know why so many people do. I hate the applicator, which sometimes just doesn't pick up anything. It definitely prevents my shadow from creasing as quickly as it would without primer, but after two hours, it creases as usual. I do like, however, that it makes colours and sparkle look more intense than it does without it. Same level as Two Faced Shadow Insurance. I have yet to find a perfect primer.

on 6/18/2017 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Potion is right!!
Let's start with the gorgeous and unique packaging, when I go into my makeup drawer, there is no mistaking this for anything else. It's a statement piece on a vanity

Texture wise, this is liquid silk. It is so creamy and buttery and it just glides on like a dream. The applicator gets a good amount of product and it's very easy to apply

It works amazing. It makes my shadows build very smoothly and even brings out alot of pigment in them.
I would, and will definitely be buying more of this once I run out. I really love it

Video Reviews & Tutorials