Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2017 9:13:00 PM

Honestly this primer is just hype. Yes it keeps my eyeshadow on but more than a concealer can. I would save my money and buy something else

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

Great, classic product. The price is obviously specific to UD and higher end brands, but I haven't found primers as good as high end ones in the drugstore, so this is worth it. A little goes a pretty long way as well.

I don't really know how to feel about it just because this is the first eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. I find it does increase the longevity of my eyeshadows but I wonder if it's worth the price. I want to try the nyx eyeshadow primer and the smashbox.

I have really oily eyelids so this works great for me! What I really like is that it has so much product in the tube so it lasts forever. It definitely adds pigment to my eyeshadow looks!

This extends the life of my eye shadows and makes them more pigmented

its okay... i know better

I have oily eyelids and I like wearing this with a gel eyeliner alone and it pretty much lasts for at least 8 hrs and it keeps my lids matte

i am so disappointed in this product! i don't know whether i got a dud or something, but this has never worked for me, like, ever. i longed after this product for years, and last christmas decided to splurge and get it for myself. it was $25 dollars CAD, which is a dent in my pocket considering i don't have a job! i was so excited, and when i got home, my excitement turned to confusion, and my confusion turned to sadness.

first things first: this doesn't prime ANYTHING.

my eyeshadow, which are good quality eyeshadows from tarte and the balm, always creased. always. somedays it would be slight creasing; other days i looked like a raccoon. when using this, i varied the amount i used often, to see if it made a difference and it rarely did; using less was better for me, but i found it was hard to spread around. i used my fingers to blend it in, used a brush; nada. nothing worked.

secondly, after only a month of having this, it become watery. like, really oily and liquidly. somedays it would be fine, and other days it would be straight up oil. it was gross.

im really sad this didn't work for me after hearing hundreds of people rave about it. sad!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Omg! This is my HG primer for the smile lines! Face primers have not worked to prevent creasing when I smile, but this eyeshadow primer really does the trick! This is mainly what I use this primer for, which is totally not what it's marketed as, but trust me, IT WORKS. I live in a hot, humid country, and this really keeps things from creasing when I'm sweaty (E.g. smile lines, eye creases, undereyes, forehead!)

Of course, it works wonderfully on the eyes too, a little really does go a long way! Will definitely repurchase once my sample size finishes! I find that this makes my shadows last longer than the primer in "Sin". Probably because it smooths out to a more even layered finish on your skin!