Filtered by eye Color : Green

2.3

First off: this polish is a MATTE. That's why it dries quickly and looks chalky. It will not stay on long, because that's just what mattes do.

The Zoya website now tells you that it's a matte, but when I purchased it, they did not. That led me to a huge surprise when I first put it on, but after the initial confusion, it wasn't a big deal.

The reason I only give it two lippies is because, well, I don't like matte finishes. I really wanted this color in a creme or shimmer, but no, not matte. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/31/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had seen good reviews of Zoya products on a lot of nail sites, so I thought I'd give it a try. I loved this bright fuscia colour, but it's disappointing in the least.
It shows every single brush stroke. The first coat was super streaky and showed patches of my nails through. The second coat covered better, but still showed every layer of polish application. I didn't bother doing a 3rd coat.
I didn't like the matte finish - it looked like when I was in grade 6 and we coloured our fingernails with Crayola markers! I usually put a top coat on, anyway, so I got some shine out of it.
A lot of people have commented on how easily it chips and peels. I'm writing this review right after applying the top coat, so we'll see how it goes.
EDIT: I didn't have too much of a chipping problem; no more so than with any other polish. My nails tend to chip pretty quickly because my nails are quite short and I do a lot with my hands. So this starting chipping during the 1st day. Like I said; normal for me! :( I used OPI top coat.

on 6/21/2010 4:43:00 PM

This is my first Zoya nail polish and probably the only one, because the quality is really disappointing. I really like the color and I got a lot of compliments for it, especially from guys, which is really interesting, but the quality of this nail polish is as it were a dollar polish. Like I said, it's the only one I got from Zoya, so I don't know of what quality they usually are. This one chips after a day and it has a matte finish, which is really strange, because the packaging doesn't say anything about it. All in all, I would give it 5 stars for color, but 1 for the quality.

on 8/2/2004 7:24:00 PM

My toes have never had so much fun! This is a BRIGHT FLORESCENT PINK!!! This color says summer!! Polish has great staying power, and a beautiful gloss like shine. Bright Cheery and Happy! I have little clear rhinestone flowers on each big toe that make the color sparkle even more! These feet are made for dancing now!!!

Popular Polishes