Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.3

on 5/16/2015 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all after reading the comments below...this IS a neon. Neons are matte almost exclusively. They rarely wear well either and they are streaky. Once you understand that about neons you will appreciate this polish.

That said, this is a great neon magenta. This is so bright it is hard to photograph. Also, as with the nature of true neons, this color will never be as fluorescent as a yellow, but it IS extremely bright.

I wanted to get that out because reviews like that turned me off of this polish for a long time until I decided to check it out years later when I knew a lot about polish etc. This is a great neon magenta/purple. Formula is a little thick and does get goopy as you paint. It's one of those polishes that by the 6th finger it is gooping up.

on 6/21/2010 4:43:00 PM

This is my first Zoya nail polish and probably the only one, because the quality is really disappointing. I really like the color and I got a lot of compliments for it, especially from guys, which is really interesting, but the quality of this nail polish is as it were a dollar polish. Like I said, it's the only one I got from Zoya, so I don't know of what quality they usually are. This one chips after a day and it has a matte finish, which is really strange, because the packaging doesn't say anything about it. All in all, I would give it 5 stars for color, but 1 for the quality.

on 3/10/2009 4:55:00 PM

Blind sighted by the matte finish. I can't get over it. it's absolutely attrocious.

Otherwise, if it actually had a lacquer to it, i'd probably like it.