Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Tint SPF 15 in Twilight Shimmer

No Image

on 11/19/2015 3:24:00 AM

The shade wasn't as deep as I would have liked and it didn't provide much coverage.

Update: I decided to give it a second try and this time the shade looked positively corpse-like on me! Nope!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This colour looks rather strange in the tube - a brown with purple undertones - but it applies so sheer that it is quite flattering. I use this for very casual times when I am outdoors because it has an spf 15 and I want to have some polish but not look made up. This leaves a nice bit of colour, sort of undescribable, on my rosy pigmented lips. Even though I am fair this looks quite natural. I find that lip glosses that are aiming to be natural are too pink and thus fail at their attempt. This awkward looking colour does the job very well. Lot of product for the money and that usually isn't the case with BB products. Nice thing to stash in a jeans pocket.

on 10/6/2010 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this. I am reviewing the Black Cherry tint here. Its just soo moisturising and you get a lot for your money. I love to use this in winter when my lips get so dry. And even when it fades off my lips stay moisturized, unlike mac lipglosses that just look good and dry your lips out. Its not tacky as well. I line my lips lightly with nightmoth, blend well till it almost disappears, then apply this. My lips POP!

on 5/30/2006 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this lip tint. I love that it has an SPF and the minty scent and slight tingle are very refreshing to the lips. I'm very pale with pink undertones; the slight plum-ish tint of this product is very flattering to my complection and gives my lips just enough color to look dressed-up, but not overly done. This is great for daytime. The product is very sheer though and may not produce much color or effect on gals with darker/richer skin tones. I'm on my second tube. Probably my all time fav for day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Twilight Shimmer lipgloss is a shiny slightly shimmery brown sugar color. Does add just a hint of color to my pigmented brown lips. Very pretty on its own or layered over any lipstick. Not overly sticky and comes in a squeeze tube with slant tip. $16 for .5 oz and has SPF 15 in it which is nice. I think this is one of the more pigmented shades.

on 12/6/2005 4:40:00 PM

I know this is a lip tint and all, but itís literally like applying absolutely nothing for me! My lips are the same color with or without the stuff. I might as well use clear gloss! Looks like it wouldíve been a lovely burnt sugar kind of bronzy color, but nope! Otherwise the gloss itself is all right in texture. Itís not as sticky as Lipglass, but then again, doesnít last as long either. Not that that would matter anyway. Would not re-buy! continued >>

My girlfriend bought this for me as a gift. It doesnt really have any taste. Quite sticky.

on 10/16/2004 12:18:00 PM

Love it. Absolutely adore it, in fact! In the tube, this lip gloss is the color of a plump raisin; on the lips, it's a sheer berry. Enough color to brighten my face but not so much that I feel self-conscious, since I typically stick to nude and pink lips. The peppermint oil makes my lips tingle, too. Will repurchase the set again and again for this color!