Kneipp Spruce Herbal Bath

No Image

4.8

on 4/24/2017 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Smells like a pine forest. Nothing fake or synthetic about this fragrance. Turns bath water green. I like to use this in the winter to warm up after being outdoors. Makes a great, relaxing bath experience. I think Kneipp is a great brand and like most of their products.

Good Lord I LOVE this stuff. It's magnificent. I feel so wonderful and energized (but still relaxed). I will keep on buying it for as long as they make it!

on 11/18/2007 10:05:00 AM

This is a great way to wake up in the morning! I tried a sampler of the Kneipp Herbal Baths and this is my favorite. The scent is fresh and invigorating and the product also tints the water a pretty green. With the skin being our largest organ, I try to keep anything I put on it as natural as possible. This line is worth every penny.

on 8/5/2004 5:10:00 PM

Kneipp Herbal Baths are always in stock in our household. I love all of them, but Spruce is probably my favorite, and the one we constantly run out of. It turns your water green, and your bathroom and adjoining rooms will have lots of scent. It really does make me feel more energetic and lifts my spirits, after a long, tough day. As far as the cost issue goes, the bottles are supposed to cover 7-10 baths---we get about 7 out of them. If you break it down, that's about $2.50 a bath. Considering the price of most fancy bath bombs and bars, that's a steal!

on 8/1/2004 5:35:00 PM

One of my favorite Herbal Baths! Smells as fresh as a pine forest, no synthetic notes, and will turn your water an energizing green as well as perfuming your bathroom for hours afterward. The perfect pick-me-up for days you need a little motivation. 3.4 oz for $18.50.

Popular Bath Treatments