NARS Cosmetics Chihuahua

4.1

on 1/28/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OK, so I'm a Nars addict so of course i was going to try this.I love this!This is the perfect shade of baby pink.It doesn't look trashy just gorgeous.Its a must try i have tried so many pinks and none have been perfect they are all either too Barbie looking or Niki Minaj looking too exuberant for my personal taste.I'm so happy i found this i cant stop raving .OMG ,I'm going to wear it tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that ......I might need to buy a second one tomorrow just to make sure i dont run out.BTW this lip gloss is not meant to be worn alone it is meant to be worn over lipstick a baby pink(i use Victoria's secret Wish lipstick).I'm going to stop raving now but do yourselves the favor and go buy it,you wont regret it.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This my fave nude pink gloss. For reference, I'm a NC43 ish skin tone although I do not use MAC foundations. I purchased chihuahua in a set of six mini NARS lip glosses at sephora. I wouldn't have thought this gloss would go well, but it does. It neutralizes my natural lip color into the perfect everyday pink color. Love this shade!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty pink color and the consistency is not tacky or sticky. I always loved nude pink glosses, but they usually make me look ghastly since my lips are pretty pigmented. THIS COLOR IS PERFECT. Hope this never gets discontinued.

on 9/25/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Safe peachy pink gloss. Feels good on lips and lasts long. For $24, its not the best buy but definitely does what it is supposed to do for its money. I got this free in a kit, but not seriously not impressed by it to go buy it the full size.

on 1/12/2010 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this gloss. It's such a nice pink color. I love pairing this with MAC Angel lipstick underneath even though most people pair it with NARS Turkish Delight. Looks great on my natually tan skin.

on 9/25/2009 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

hands down BEST skin-tone lipgloss for indian skin(india).. i would repurchase over and over again.. it is pecfect.. from the formula to everything else.

on 1/4/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Chihuahua is a very pretty, light warm pinky peach nude shade. No shimmer and quite sheer. Makes for a very soft, natural lip. This would look good on almost anyone.

on 1/27/2008 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This gloss is just ok to me. It's a really light pastelish pink. Doesn't really show up to well on my pigmented lips alone but works really nice adding sheen ontop of my nude peachy pink lipsticks. I don't know if i'll be purchasing this again because i know i could find something cheaper.

on 3/8/2005 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

very very pretty nudish-pink color. Very pretty.. a MUST in NARS l/gs.