NARS Chihuahua

NARS Chihuahua
Chihuahua Nars Lipgloss Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua

4.4

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this shade! It's a "my lips but better" shade for sure. The gloss is very smooth and isn't sticky! It's definitely not liquidy either; it's an in between texture. In my opinion, it's very pigmented, just a muted shade. It has a lovely shine and no glitter which I love! I find that glitter looks childish on me. This is a wonderful lipgloss and I use it very often!

on 1/7/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous! Perfect! I was looking to replace my Bobbi Brown Petal, I loved the color so much, but the tube was getting old and the gloss was too darn sticky. Chihuahua was a very very close color. It is a sheer, warm pink, quite muted. Definitely MLBB shade. Makes my lips look youthful and soft, and is perfect for a neutral look or paired with heavier eye makeup. I think this shade would suit a variety of skin tones. I also like that it is not as sticky as Bobbi Brown glosses. Will for sure repurchase when I run out.

on 9/19/2011 11:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the perfect, MLBB shade. I have tried a couple of other nude NARS lip glosses and Chihuahua is my favorite by far. I don't care much for the smell/taste but the color it leaves on my lips is perfect and wear time is usually a couple of hours.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Chihuahua is a great bare pink! In the wand, it looks like an opaque, medium carnation pink. However, on the lips, it's a sweet, subtle shade of sheer pink, not heavily pigmented at all. It's perfect for an understated look on its own or layered over lipstick.

on 1/20/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is the most beautiful soft milky pink! It's not really a baby pink though like Turkish Delight. I have very pigmented lips so Chihuahua looks much better on me. I love all NARS glosses but this color is my favorite one.

on 12/26/2009 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Wow... what's up with the crummy reviews? I love this LG.. It's like the perfect nude for my pale-ish skin. When I first put it on.. it was like OMG. Like it doesn't settle into lines it just looks amazing. As for lasting power, it nothing extraordinary - I mean it is a lipgloss. But, I didn't notice it wearing off extremely fast like other reviewers. I reallly reallly love this over GOSH's l/s in Darling. =)

on 8/10/2009 12:06:00 PM

This is my absolute HG lipgloss. I recently purchased this to go with gilda blush and it not only looks amazing with that, but it looks amazing with EVERYTHING. I feel like I could get rid of 90% of my lipglosses and lipsticks so long as I had a few tubes of this!! (and Belize!!) Will buy this again and again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Finding this gloss was a total accident, but it is now my HG. The color is beautiful - it's seriously my lips but glossier/prettier/richer. It's a medium natural peachy-pink that goes on sheer without shimmer/glitter. I absolutely adore it. The lasting power is great and while a tube of it is expensive, there is a decent amount.

One of the sheerer NARS glosses, but that's not to say it's clear or anything, as NARS glosses are really quite pigmented. It's a creamy, non shimmery milky pink/peach/rose. Imparts an understated shiny nude pink lip. Very pretty.

on 5/16/2008 12:45:00 AM

I have a number of NARS lip glosses, which is saying something since they cost a fortune here in Australia - $50.

Chihuahua is gorgeous. It is neutral without being nude. I have pale-olive skin (hard to explain), very dark brown hair and blue-grey eyes and my lips are VERY pigmented (naturally the colour of NARS Stella lip gloss - I bought this and love it but it's identical to my lips, just shiny). A lot of nude lip glosses and lipsticks wash me out and make me look like I'm wearing glossy foundation on my lips (gross!), but this is beautiful. It's not pale pink, it has substance and body and is gives you some colour but tones down my natural lip colour.

I will definitely purchase this again, even at it's uber-expensive price because it is so wearable and goes with everything (I usually carry two lip glosses with me at all times, a pinkish one and a neutral-brownish one), now I only need chihuahua.